main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK Parade Info!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by darthwalls, Oct 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthwalls

darthwalls Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2002
    Ok! Here it is! The parade starts at 10:00 a.m. on saturday morning. Our float number is 79. We will be lined up on N.W. 5th street
    in Moore, between Broadway and I-35 service road on the east side of I-35. To get to the float you can go two ways. Either take the 12th street exit and cross back over the highway to Broadway. Turn south and there is a shopping center on the N.W. corner of 5th and Broadway. This is really close! The second way is to take the 12th St. exit and take the service road south to N.W. 5th str. There is a large shopping center there with a Shell gas station on the corner. Park near the Shell and walk under the highway since it will closed off. That is 5th str. and on the other side of the highway is where the floats will be lined up. The float will be there around 8:00. Everyone needs to be there by 9:00 so we can get organized. I need to know by thursday evening who will be attending and if you will be in costume or not. We need people to help pass out candy and push the Tie Fighters (shopping carts). Either post here or email me at darthwalls@sbcglobal.net or call me on my cell phone( 226-1639). We also need those attending to bring at least one jumbo bag of assorted candy to pass out. We are getting some donated and are buying some from the club but need all we can get. This parade is attended by alot of people and gets heavy press coverage from radio to T.V. We want to look really good and get the word out about the club. The float looks great and hopefully Brian will have the pics up soon;) on the site for you to see. We look forward to seeing you all there.

2. SarNtheJedi

SarNtheJedi Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2002
    Since we can't make it to the parade, I would be willing to donate a bag or two of candy to hand out.

Could I give it to someone in Edmond that is going to the parade? Rick, will you be around work tomorrow (Thursday)...or anyone else from Edmond going to the parade?

I guess I will give you a call tomorrow to find out...or you can try emailing me at seroray331@cox.net

The parade sounds like ALOT of fun!!

Sarah, Jay and Raymond

PS...I took Raymond to the mall the other day to have his pic taken in his costume. He had a blast getting it done!

3. etswelljedi

etswelljedi Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2002
    I will bring a bag of candy, looks like I will be going with my jedi costume for the parade. Hope to see lots of club members on saturday.

4. forcewhispers

forcewhispers Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2002
    I will be coming in costume and bringing a bag of candy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.