main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Persona

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Penguinator, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    The Duellist (AKA San Xaviar)

The Duellist stood, knife hand back, ready to strike. His other hand, the left, was held forward, in a "come hither" gesture.

And with a snap of his wrist, another blade found his hand. He wound up for the throw, but with a loud, ringing bang, and a flash of light, the blade spun off to the tarmac.

"Blast!" yelled the Duellist, diving for his pistol as the form of Detective London appeared in the rain. San Xaviar was back in control, and he rolled for the gun, bringing it up to face London's soaked form.

London stood, both hands holdig his revolver steady, aiming at the assassin.

"Drop it." His voice seemed harder than normal, the drawl gone.

"You. I know you."

"Drop it,"

"And because of this, I won't kill you today, Grant."

London's aim faltered for a second. "What?"

San Xaviar shot the pistol out of his hands, and stood, backing away slowly at first, then joggig the rest of the way to the plane. The Irishmen were already waiting for him, and he boarded the plane, looking back one last time as the door closed.

As the plane roared off down the tarmac, London stood, confused.

Tag: ALL! ALL! ALL!

2. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Zeppelin

She stood there in the pouring rain in amazement.
    "Now I am NOT gonna go running after a plane. That is too stupid." she walked off, back the way she came, muttering to herself, "this time he won't blame it on me."

TAG:any

3. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: I don't mean to be a nag, but please, I need more posting from all involved.

4. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Now I need to nag.

5. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:I have been posting.

6. Clayface

Clayface Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2006
    OOC: Peng, check your PM box. ;)

7. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: I am leaving for the week. I will be back on the seventh. In my absence, I give the GM full use of my character. Do with him what you will, Peng.

8. Clayface

Clayface Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2006
    GM Approved

Name: Doctor Nigel Rayne
    Personality: On the outside, a classic man. Enjoys classical music, mythology, books, and the like. On the inside, twisted and evil. Wishes to one day become President and run the country to his liking. Is a white-collar criminal.
    Appearance: Nigel
    Armament: N/A
    Bio:

Nigel Rayne was born in the Cadavo Slum district of Seattle, Washington. In his younger years, Nigel Alexander Rayne III grew up in a household where his cruel and short-tempered father abused his mother and belittled his son's dreams of leaving the Cadavo Slum district for a better life. His only friend was Ronald White, who encouraged Nigel's dreams of making something of himself.

In his early teens, Nigel cultivated relationships with criminals in Cadavo Slum, who were impressed and amused by his intelligence. Two boys who bullied him were themselves savagely beaten by Nigel?s adult criminal friends. Later, Nigel took out a large insurance policy on his parents without their knowledge and sabotaged their car's brakes, killing them. These details were uncovered decades later by a down-on-his-luck writer named Terry Lane while researching a potential book titled Nigel Rayne: The Unauthorized Biography and confirmed by Nigel himself, before he had Lane killed and his research destroyed.

Nigel was put into a foster home while he waited until he became of legal age to collect the insurance money. However, he found that his foster parents were even worse than his biological parents. Greedy and manipulative, they schemed to find out the location of his money and steal it from him. Shortly after Nigel turned the age in which he could have access to his money, he secretly put it in a savings account with the explicit instruction that only he be allowed to make withdrawals. When his foster parents found bank documents Nigel had hidden from them, Nigel's foster father confronted his daughter Lena and demanded that she seduce Nigel (who had fallen in love with Lena) into giving her parents the money under the lie that they would use the money to pay for their daughter's college education, which they had no plans on doing.

Lena, who had feelings for Nigel, refused and for her trouble was beaten to death by her father. Nigel was absent from the home at the time, having been talked into going to a football game by his friend Ronald. When he returned home, he was heartbroken to find Lena murdered by her father. This event would serve as the turning point for Nigel Rayne, who vowed to do whatever it took to gain power and to destroy anyone who got in his way.

Ronald White was the first target of Nigel's turn to evil. Nigel blamed Ronald for keeping him from being at the house when Lena died and got his revenge by seducing Ronald's wife shortly after their marriage and getting her pregnant with his child. The offspring, Trevor White, would later learn of his true parentage during his late teens before being killed by a local street gang that he had associated with.

9. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Post coming soon. I'm away on vacation from the 8th until about the twentieth. Also, if this RPG moves, albeit slowly, it'll all be good.

10. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Okay. A few announcements.

1 - My vacation begins in three days. I'll be in the nation's capitol (Ottawa. Yeah, I'm a Canuck.) for two weeks. The first week or so may be hectic, thanks to the time changes and doing the rounds for family. Second week should be more relaxed, and I may be able to get a computer then.

2 - Persona is doing surprisingly well! Thank you all for making it a success (at least in my books!), and I hope you all continue to participate.

3 - It's my birthday on the 18th of July. Not really all that important as the other announcements, but it makes me feel special. [face_laugh]

4 - Last but not least, a big post to get everyone back in the game!

IC: Robert London / Lewis / Wilkins / Emilio GM NOTE: A bit of time lapse...

London sat inside the terminal, his clothes nearly soaked by the rain outside. The wind, although not strong, sounded louder thanks to the broken window. The whistling was annoying, and London was getting a headache.

Lewis and Wilkins had shown up just after the assassin had escaped, and the Comissioner sat next to London, asking question after question.

"What'd he look like? His voice, what was he wearing, anything!"

London spoke calmly. "Tall, lithe build, straight black hair, blue eyes...and he knew me."

"What d'you mean?"

"At least, I think he knew me. He called me Grant. And it sounded like he had DID. When he was fighting Zeppelin, his voice was British. When he spoke to me, he was Spanish."

Lewis sighed. "This is like some bad pulp story."

The older man stood, and called the detectives over to him. London just stayed sitting.

"Okay, people, we've got new developments. Mr. O'Shea's body is being investigated by Dr. Wilkins in the men's bathroom. Detective London says that the suspect is a tall, black-haired Spaniard, with possible mental problems. Due to recent developments, I want one of you with London at all times. He's not a suspect; don't worry, he's just under intense stress at this point in time."

Emilio sat in the plane, drying off.

"Give me the phone."

One of the commandos handed him a satellite phone. He dialed a number, and let it ring. Someone picked it up. There was no voice on the other end - the secure line could only be reached by this phone.

"The loose end has been tied up, but Cheseler's already dead."

Tag: Detectives, Dr. Rayne

11. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Zeppelin

The battle was over for now, the criminals had gotten away. She stood out in the front of the building, staring up into the sky. The rain poured down onto her. She was getting plenty of strange looks from passerby.

"Will this ever be over? Will I ever be free?"

TAG:whoever

12. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    ANNOUNCEMENT (Again)

Vacation time for me. I notice some other players are on vacation, too. If you get back before me (I'm gone for two weeks), then please be patient. I'd like to keep this going.

Bye!

EDIT: I wrote announcement wrong. So sue me.

13. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Hi. If any of you still want to play, now's the time.

14. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:I'm still in-but I might not post alot for a week. This week I have 12 hour band camp...and don't get home till late. So, I forewarn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.