main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Pink, purple and yellow, Qui/Obi humor vignette

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Pink, Purple and Yellow
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: JA
    Characters: Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan (24) OC
    Genre: humor
    Keywords:
    Summary: a meeting with a tree and disastrous results. For the unofficial 'Get Obi-Wan and/or Qui-Gon naked' challenge.
    Disclaimer: Star Wars is owned by G.L.

Pink, Purple and Yellow

Obi-Wan saw the long running legs of his master disappearing around the corner. They were ? clad in tunics and drawstring pants and wearing sneakers ? running, running towards the garden of a thousand fountains.
    Obi-Wan wondered why his master had decided to go to that garden and not the large running course in the basement of the temple. ?There is the swimming pool Master and there we can take a swim after our running exercise.?
    And Master Jinn had answered ?there is no new tree and I want to show you that tree. And after that we are going to the swimming pool.?

?Eeeeeek. Owwww? crash.

Obi-Wan rounded the corner and sped into the garden. ?Master? He slid to a stop preventing the same happening to him.

Qui-Gon was sitting in a puddle of goo, pinkish goo, oozing from an unfamiliar tree that had been uprooted by the collision. He was holding his left leg and had a sheepish grin on his face. ?This is...? He pointed at the roots and branches with yellow leaves and flowers with their pink petals all sticking to his clothes. ?Obi-Wan was the new tree I wanted to show you.?

?Are you alright Master??

?Uh, I think I have sprained my left ankle and that goo...? Qui-Gon started to scratch a place where the pink goo had come into contact with his skin. ?Hutt slime! Obi-Wan stay clear of that goo.?

Obi-Wan did and did something better. He contacted the healers? ward. ?Obi-Wan. Master Maerhin we are in the garden of a thousand fountains. Hey.?

?Help is coming Master. Master Maerhin sensed my distress and he is coming with a hoverchair.?

?Yeah you and Aaqu Maerhin, good that we have him always responding to your distress. Treated for this by Mr. Blue or the Master healer is a no for me, a big NO. He has for almost every injury one solution.?

?The bacta tank and that?s goo too? Obi-Wan smiled when he saw Aaqu Maerhin guiding a hoverchair into the garden.

?Hop on Master Jinn and we have you to the healers? ward in no time.?

And his smiling green brown eyes saw Master Jinn covered in the yellow leaves, pink petals and pink goo sitting down on the chair.

Obi-Wan took the controls from the arm rest and came unknowingly into contact with the goo. With the healer following he guided the hoverchair to the nearest elevator that took them to the healers? ward.

By the time they arrived in the treatment room Master Jinn was scratching more places furiously and Obi-Wan was scratching his hand and dropped the controls of the hoverchair.

?Ploink? The chair sped to an equipment cart.

?Craaash, tinkle, trrr, crrrk.? The chair came to a stop against a wall and now added to the yellow leaves, pink petals and pink goo were scalpels, tongue depressors, pieces of gauze and wipes.

Master Maerhin pushed a com button and ordered ?MD12 to treatment-room 13. DECOM procedure, 1 person, human.?

Qui-Gon gave him a look. ?You know I don?t like droids.?

?No but I don?t want to touch you and become infected with that goo too. MD12 will take care of the pink mayhem.?

Obi-Wan was standing near a sink and holding his itching hand under the stream of water after applying a great amount of suds, a very great amount. The suds adorned his tunics and pants.

MD12 arrived and trundled on his wheels, many appendages swinging and grippers opening directly to Qui-Gon.
    Grippers latched onto the tunics and a pair of scissors started to clip away the clothes. Clothes were put in a bin on his back. Drawstring pants and sneakers met the same fate. Another appendage started to spray the exposed skin with a disinfectant. The grippers were reaching to the next part.

Obi-Wan with the itching almost gone reached for a towel when he saw his master with a scowling look on his face, looking at...

?Not my underwear.?

Clip, clip zrrr.

?Master who gave you t

2. GeneralKenobi7

GeneralKenobi7 Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 18, 2009
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Poor Qui-Gon!

3. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    =D= Well done - this unofficial challenge sounds fun - I shall have to ask the muse for an idea. [face_laugh]

4. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Poor Qui!

As if getting covered in Hutt slime wasn't bad enough.

Great job on this

=D= =D= =D= =D=

5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005

?That?s better.?

?Better than what??

?Your purple boxers and that wet towel.?

?Says the Padawan covered in suds. You need a change of clothes too.?

?I will when we are in our apartment.?

Sniff... [face_laugh]... great stuff!

6. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    That was funny![face_laugh]

7. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Indignity upon indignity, in technicolor, too. I'm glad that they made it back to their apartment. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.