main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Pokemon Black & White 2

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Evil Incarnate, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    Is anyone else going to be picking them up this Sunday?

Evil.

2. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    I might get it, although I don't have a 3DS and I hear you need one to get the most out of the game.

I did like Black & White, but is this going to be very different or just a follow-on? I don't want to fork out for what is basically the same game again.

3. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    It takes place two years after Black & White, and you also start on the other side of the map. It has a few new towns, and some that are no longer there as far as I can tell. It seems like a lot has happened in the two years between games.

Evil.

4. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    Aside from legendaries, are there going to be any new Pokemon?

5. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Yeah, I believe there are at least fifty new pokemon or so.

Evil.

6. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    There's a new Pikachu 3DS XL coming out at some point. I really need to get it as I don't have a 3DS yet. I can't decide which version of Pokemon to get though. I got Pokemon White, but do I want to get White 2?

7. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    I believe white 2 is what you would want. It gives you the chance to get the opposite legendary from what I can tell. I also have White and am getting White 2.

Evil.

8. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    I've been playing the Dream Radar game that goes with this, it's pretty fun.

Evil.

9. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    They need to go multiplatform, properly, with the Pokemon games.

Make an awesome title for the Wii or Wii U, please!

SithLordDarthRichie likes this.
  10. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Is Dream Radar part of Pokemon Black/White 2, or is it a separate app thing? I know it's an AR thing that lets you catch pokemon using the cameras, but that's about it really.

11. Darklord07

Darklord07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    What I really have gotten into is the dreamworld website. I'm practically obsessed with collecting berries and hunting down some really awesome pokemon. I have a cubone and kabuto that I really would have had a hard time obtaining otherwise!

12. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    The Dream World is great, especially for the Dream World Abilities that some Pokemon get.

A Gligar with Immunity evolves into Gliscor with Poison Heal, a brilliant ability especially if you switch in at the right time or have a Toxic Orb.
    Likewise a Dratini with Marvel Scale becomes a Dragonite with multiscale, halving damge by half when at full XP which is great when you are up against opponents who have super-effective moves.

Not that many other great abilities I have found, but useful still to get some Pokemon that aren't normally in-game.