main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Possible City Rep Placement policy

Discussion in 'Archive: Fayetteville, NC' started by PreadoriteVong, Jun 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PreadoriteVong

PreadoriteVong Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    Fayetteville Fan Force City Rep/Chancellor Voting Policy

This document is intended to help the Fayetteville, NC FanForce decide on a City Rep.

I. Selecting a City Rep/Chancellor Policy
    Once a year, an election will be held. The maximum number of candidates is to be three. A poll will be created on the Fayetteville, NC FanForce board on the Jedi Council. The poll is to be open for only 10 days. After those 10 days, the candidate with the most votes is the City Rep/Chancellor for the Fayetteville, NC FanForce. The City Rep/Chancellor will appoint 3 Senators to perform specific duties to maintain the FanForce.

II. City Reps/Chancellor and Consecutive Terms Policy
    A City Rep/Chancellor may run as many times as he/she may like for City Rep/Chancellor . Consecutively, a City Rep/Chancellor may only run twice. If no other candidates are brought forth to meet the requirement of two running, the current City Rep may run again.

III. City Rep/Chancellor Moving Policy
    If a City Rep/Chancellor moves, the Senate will appoint someone to take over the City Rep/Chancellor duties for the remainder of their term. After that, the City Rep who took over duties is not subject to the City Rep/Chancellor and Consecutive Terms policy for that partial term they served.

IV. City Rep/Chancellor No Confidence Policy
    If three members of the Fayetteville, NC FanForce decide that a City Rep/Chancellor is not doing their duties correctly, they may pass a No Confidence vote. If a total of 5 people decide that the City Rep/Chancellor isn't doing his/her job correctly, they may replace that City Rep/Chancellor with another by an election. The City Rep/Chancellor elected would not be subject to the Consecutive Terms Policy for the partial term that they had served.

THIS IDEA WAS BORROWED FROM THE CHARLOTTE,NC FANFORCE

2. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    I se you did some research! Awesome! I have read both of your ideas, and i think they are awesome and very similar to what I had in mind.

Bring your ideas to the meeting, and we will put it to a vote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.