main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Post your BB application!

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by EagleIFilms, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    Yeah, I think this could be interesting. Whatever you sent in the McCoy or Dashie to get into BB (if anything), post it here.

This is what I sent in:

-------------------------------------
    I should be in Big Brother because I know hot chicks that can get us acne cream and Star Trek mags on the inside.

I also have lots of time to waste doing pointless activities that only matter to other people that spend time online doing pointless activities.

I can spell really well, therefore making the BB board (BBB?) easier to read. This is obviously a great asset.

I flirt with everyone. Women, men, Sapient, I don't care. Flirting leads to sex. Sex makes people 'watch' the show/board. Therefore, me being there will increase ratings.

People of races other than the majority are good for ratings. Minorities have different skin colors from the people in the majority. On the color wheel, when you add all the colors together, you get an intense white. I never get into the sun, so my skin is white enough to burn the retinas out of a 6 year old kid. Therefore, people will think I am a combination of all the different races, therefore making them watch.

If you need more reasons, just look at my Watched User list. I've got, like, 54 people watching me. That's a lot. That means people like me.

I've got like a crapload more reasons, but I think giving you more would blow your brains out, or at least your retinas, so I should go ahead and cut it off right there. But remember: No Blood for Oil. And, um, Vote for a Better Tomorrow. And, Tune In Next Week For My New View On Stem Cell Research. Or whatever those crazy campaigners are using as slogans these days.
    -------------------------------------

2. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    Uh the full text of my PM to dash....

Sure thing Mr Rendar.

See the fundamental difference between me and you Eagle is they ask me to join them instead of the other way around.

:p

3. EagleIFilms

Apr 6, 2001
    See the fundamental difference between me and you Eagle is they ask me to join them instead of the other way around.

Well, technically, they invited me, but James wanted to see what I'd come up with for an 'application.'

4. farraday

Jan 27, 2000
    <cough> bull***** <cough>

5. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    Oh James asked for it?
    If James asked you to dispose of a corpse in a shallow grave on the side of a freeway, would you?

Edit: And I didn't commit to the game at the outset. I wanted to see who else was in first, y'know, like a Hollywood party.

6. farraday

Jan 27, 2000
    I'm pretty sure he has no recollection of that event officer.

7. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    As soon as I heard that Taydon and Brett were in this, my response was an emphatic "Eh, whatever."

8. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
    I'm like Eagle, who had to make it on charm alone. Here's my app:

Well, where to start? I'm a pretty avid Big Brother fan, and I've always wanted to be apart of that experience (even if it means doing it on a messageboard only ).

I think I'd add some flavor to the game for a few reasons: I'm very unpredictable/spontaneous at times, I have a dry sense of humor, and am very social (well, at least cyber-wise). I'm also pretty crazy when sleep-deprived.

I think I'd also be a good candidate because I honestly think that I may have a good chance of winning for a few reasons:
    A) I'm very tactful, though I'm not sure what route of strategy I'd take (the honest/dishonest path, depending on who my allies, if any, are)
    B) I'd get along with most of my housemates, because, for the most part, I'm a laidback and not-so outspoken of a person (though I can be if needed)
    C) I'm observant

I'd have a blast participating, and would honestly try by all means possible to win (because I'm an extremely competitive person). But I think the experience itself is way more important to me--and I hope you guys do pick me, because I believe I'd add an extra "oomph" to the game (if you know what I mean). If there's anything else you need to know, please let me know.

God bless,
    SW_R

9. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    I kind of didn't apply...

10. Jjanda_Solo

Jjanda_Solo Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    First I PMed James to ask if I could be in it since I was briefly in the first one, and he said it didn't matter. Then a couple days later I sent this:

Okay, here we go, the reasons why I would make a good housemate (kind of stream of consciousness, in no particular order, as I think of them, but you did say just be yourself).

I am an attractive, flirtatious and sexy, legal age female (20, almost 21, to be specific).

I can say things that are short and silly and (hopefully) witty, or write long well thought out posts, depending on what is appropriate to the circumstances.

I am good at writing and can write good rhyming or nonrhyming poetry (or prose) quite easily, so I would be an asset for tasks where that is required. I can also be somewhat artistic in other ways.

I would gladly and event voluntarily without being asked be the house grammar/spelling nazi... although I am also capable of restraining myself if that gets too annoying. But please, if you put me in don't put in someone that types in aohell chatspeak. :p

I am good at coming up with ideas of how to do things or streamline them. Once I get into an idea I can be very enthusiastic and keep things moving. I will tend to be one of the first ones to find tasks and try to get everyone working on them as well as possible. Although I may also have a tendency to try to do everything, or to want the spotlight, but I can also work with people.

I was in the first big brother for three or four weeks, and I really liked the bonding atmosphere, the getting to know just a few people really well. And from what I remember it only got better as time went on. I would really enjoy getting to know another group of people well like that.

I am fun, intelligent, interesting. I can be somewhat sarcastic sometimes, and am often blunt, honest, and straightforward about everything. I also, as I mentioned before, like to say flirtatious or even innuendo-ish things (I also invent words, and add "ish" in odd places :p ), but I generally don't get out of hand as far as I can tell.

I have only been banned (other than game bans) once, for only 24 hours. I'm pretty much a nice, law abiding citizen of the JC I guess.

If I was let in I see myself as being pretty friendly, as being an active participant and coordinator of tasks etc., as starting many threads and discussions (some of which may die soon, but others could always keep them alive), and generally being pretty active and trying to have fun and make the best use possible of being confined to one forum. I would try to get to know everyone, and enjoy getting to know some new and random people better.

Any other questions or other information it would be useful to know (or that would help my chances...)? Just ask.

I guess that's about it. Thanks for considering me. :)

Oh yeah, and I like your new color, purple or whatever it is... ;)

11. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    uh, wow :p those are interesting.

I just existed.

12. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    "Make the check out to Sebulba *dash* X...once it clears, I'll play your big brother game."

13. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Jan 23, 2002
    Well, it's about time you found your way to this place. ;)

14. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    I was struck down with the flu yesterday, still recovering more or less, but I'm not online much during the weekends anyway. So, um, right, not sure what the point of explaining all that was for.

15. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
  16. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

All I had to do was accept a request from Dashy that I play. Here's his PM to me --

AYBABTU --

Would you please consider playing Big Brother 3? So far I have several complete tools who have accepted, but they all suck so hard that the game will never be successful. It's also a complete sausage fest.

Seriously, we've got people like comet, Smuggler, farraday, and DA, but no chicks. I did it that way because I don't particularly care for chicks. I went out with this chick once, but as soon as she saw me she ran away screaming. I hate stupid girls!

Anyway... sorry 'bout that little tangent. Would you please play? You're easily the coolest person at the JC (depite the fact that I banned you for no apparent reason for over a week, obviously because I can't count to 72). With you in the game it's bound to be a huge success! And if it is a success, then people will recognize that I am the one who put it together! Once people accept that I'm the mastermind of all this, the sky is the limit for me, my friend. There will be no stopping me. Philip can't stop me. Josh is powerless against me. I'll own this place, and I'll make everyone else my e-bitches!

Oh... not you, of course. But everyone else, yes. I realize that you're the key to all this, because without you this game won't even get off the ground. So please say yes. Please. This is all I've got.

Please.

"Dash"

How was I supposed to say no to that?

AYBABTU

17. comet1440

comet1440 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 25, 2004
    I didnt an application like the rest of you had too, a mod contacted me before I even heard of BB3 . My personality is so aggressive that the mods wanted me here for the sole purpose of argueing, which im good at.

18. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

No you're not. You also can't spell.

AYBABTU

19. comet1440

comet1440 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 25, 2004
    No you're not. You also can't spell.

now I know why people hate you almost as much as they hate me .

20. droideka27

May 28, 2002

now I know why people hate you almost as much as they hate me .

That isn't possible. And people who hate Rhett only hate him because they feel so inadequate in comparison.

21. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Jan 23, 2002
    Oh, please. AYBABTU is nowhere close to the hate level of you. Wes_Janson maybe, but that's as close as it gets.

AYBABTU is more hated into a cirtain society i like to call the "Off-Topic People". Pretty much everyone in that society is generalized and usually opposed, but normally there is a reasoning behind that. They're not the bad guys. They blatantly express their views and take whatever comes to them after that while you are a lone individual no one cares about.

Now that's over, who's up for some Poker?

22. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    *poke*

Oh, wait...

23. farraday

Jan 27, 2000
    Poker? I don't even know her!

Ahaha a funny, gimme money.

24. EagleIFilms

Apr 6, 2001
    It's worth pointing out that SOME wouldn't even be in the game if it wasn't for me.

25. farraday

Jan 27, 2000
    <smacks Greg>

What'd you do that for? Couldn't you have found a hawt girl?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.