main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Prep for C4

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Annya_Latoure2, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Some of us are planning to make the trek to Los Angeles for Celebration 4. Ross and I are working on several costumes and Marie has made hotel arrangements for us all. Currently we have just started on Endor Rebels and have a few other things in the works. I am also working on Padme picnic gown....EP2....wish me luck.

2. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    good luck :) you guys flying or driving, and if flying, got any idea on how much the tickets are? later!

3. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Flying Cross country....driving would take us a week. So far about $350 each.

4. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Jace the tickets have come down to $299 so far, I think they will come down some more soon. I keep watching them about every 3 weeks. They use to be $350 round trip non-stop per person. Which is not bad for flying out to the west coast. There's no way Im driving to L.A.. I hate driving up to Dragon Con. I drive all day everyday for work so Im flying for sure. Talk to Marie about hotel stay. I will let you know when we get ready to buy plane tickets.

5. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    We are still planning on going, Im still watching airline tickets over at Delta, and we did sign up with GenCon so we can buy our C4 tickets soon.

6. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Plane tickets are now at a reasonable rate and a current quote is good until March 15th. Unfortunately our funds are limited right now so we are still trying to make C4, but having obstacles to overcome ie...$$$$$ before we can lock into this once in a lifetime trip. My sewing business is going great, but the money goes out faster than it comes in and we are still waiting on payment for truck washing that Ross did. We aren't out yet, but the odds keep stacking against us. SO much for making the American dream of self employment.

[image=http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/214/214856fnmsiast19.gif]

7. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Flight prices keep flucutating and I know that Ross really wants to go. We are still considering the trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.