main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Progect Mayhem

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Ultimate_Mamas_Boy, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Yes, yes, where is this infamous pizza place?? If it is in Visa(i'm urban), then we could pick it up, otherwise, have at it. Let me know. If you need my digits, ask the ladeez, j/k.

2. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Well, according to my vast and well-informed army of contacts the place is: You-Be's U-Bake at 580 E. Kern in Tulare... I've no idea where that is, but it shouldn't be too hard to find. As for picking up we can settle that when everybody's there tomorrow (he says, slyly putting off any glimmer of decision... leave that up to the muckety-mucks in charge, he thinks to himself)... wait did I type that out loud?....

3. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    All right, that sounds great.

4. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Barry is off at 5:00 tomorrow and wants to go home and shower then pick me up so we will not be there until at least 6:30. If Derek is getting home at 6:00 then it might be a good idea to let him have a little time to himself before we take over his little swampy paradise and make him lift ships out of the muck with his mind.[face_whistling]

5. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    haha.

anyhow, yoda, er, derek can speak for himself, but i think the reason he wanted to get the party started around 6 was so that DINNER would be in order within a decent amount of time.

6. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    So.....what time are we getting together....confused am I

7. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    6, ..........i think?

8. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    all right, six it is.

9. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    Thanks everyone for coming over for our weekly practice. I had a great time.

Thanks Cheryl for springing for the pizza and taking the time to bake them for us. And thanks for the sparring time.

Josh, great job on the saber blade. I can wait to start production. Tarah, thanks for working with me on the new routine.

Thanks Barry and Betty for bringing the beverages and munchies.

I loved the Jedi Cookies Liz and Jerry. Awsome addition to the growing traditions of the group. Keep baking. Sorry Jerry for almost sending your friend away. Tell him next time, come dressed casual so I don't mistake him for an annoying salesman. :)

Tiffany, your artwork was awsome. It was really cool to see the sketch before and then in short order the finished product. Great job.

As alwasys, thanks for your patience Charles and Greg as we learn our new routines and work real hard to remember old ones. Just when I think I have one down...

I think by the end of the night... I actually learned the new routine. Humm... this must mean a new routine next week right? LOL. Hope you all have a great week.

See ya next week....

-Derek

10. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    many thanks to derek for hosting! you have a lovely home, and it was cool to see (some of) your toys, and it was cool to just hang out and talk to you after. thanks also for being brave enough to play with me ;) i did in fact have a good time.

also thanks are due to jerry & liz for springing for the soda pop... and extra thanks for the cookies! not <ahem> that they could ever replace dark side cookies... but they are a delicious yin to their yang.

11. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    Yeah, Derek, thanks a million. It was a great time, and I hope we can do it at your place again sometime. It IS weird that the Jedi cookies are dark and the Sith cookies are light.....interesting for sure.

12. Emperors-hand

Emperors-hand Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    A big thanks to Derek for hosting the practice right after work. I hope your kitty wasn't too traumatized by our visit she is truely beautiful. I had a really good time. Sorry if I seemed a bit down I had a horrid headache. Extra thanks for the Advil. :) And yes Derek your home is lovely. I really enjoyed getting to see part of your toy collection (especially the R2)

--mara

13. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    good times, definitely.

glad my cookies were tolerable, let it hence-forth be known, Darkside cookies are light, and Lightside cookies are dark.

rock on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.