main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Protect Amidala

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Green_Guy, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    I was going to be here on buisness to meet with the Queen, but I needn't anymore. So, if you don't mind.

2. Darth_Green_Guy

Darth_Green_Guy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2002
    Jinn: ok, move along

3. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    *leaves, room, only looking behind her when she stepped out, through the doorway, then deciding to keep watch on this one, goes to leaves the building*

4. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Jodo backed away from the window to the throne room, he threw off his cloak to reveal his Mandalorian Battle Armor.

OOC: I am trying to kill her? or what?

5. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    OOC: I dunno.

6. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Jodo backed up some more as he looked at the ceiling window, he run towards it and then jumped and dived throw the ceiling window as it broke, He landed on one knee on the ground with his head tilting down, he looked up to his surroundings.

OOC: Well I'm not going to die, for sure. The Queens in the Throne room right?

7. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    OOC: Yep, I think. But Amidala14 isn't here.

IC: *walks along the path to the building that hold her frequent room and wonders where she should go next, should she keep watching the Queen, go spy on other Jedis, or another option?*

8. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: k well I'm in the thone room and I'll wait till the queen gets here to rp that part.

9. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    OOC: Ok, I'd play that character, but I don't know that much, nor do I know if Amidala would want me to.

10. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    OOC:I'm back! Sorry, guys! The story is great so far!

Amidala was in the throne room, conducting business. Something was nagging at her mind.
    Who was behind all this? She suspected the trade federation. They had been really mad when she had foiled their plans before.

11. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC:Adelaide:If you ever have to play my character, go ahead. Just don't make me do something stupid. Okay? Remember that Amidala can kick butt! :)

Is anyone on anymore?? I'm going to have to get off pretty soon.

12. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    I'll repost mine.

IC: Jodo backed up some more as he looked at the ceiling window, he run towards it and then jumped and dived throw the ceiling window as it broke, He landed on one knee on the ground with his head tilting down, he looked up to his surroundings.

13. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    *decides on keep watching the Queen and this guard, so picks up a couple of things and returns to the ??? castle ???*

14. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Jodo looked up to see the Queen, he turned around and drawed one of his blaster pistols and fired at the door datapanel, the door was now broken and locked. Heput away his blaster pistol and turned back to the Queen.

15. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    we still going to rp?

16. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC:Adelaide, this is a palace.
    Sorry, guys, I haven't been able to go on the internet for a while.
    Jodo-Fett, are you a bad guy?

Amidala heard the noise going on. She made a gesture to the ambassador to stop talking so she could listen.

Amidala:Sabé, is there no end to the people who would kill me? The Trade Federation was behind the bounty hunters before, but is their hatred to bring me eternal turmoil?

OOC: Fancy words, eh? :)

17. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: I'm good and bad, depends on who hires me.

Jodo smirked, "I'm not here from the Trade Federation." he said through his Mandalorian helmet. He puts a blaster away and holds out his hand, "Come with me, I must take you to my master."

18. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC:Hmm, right. Like I'm going to go with YOU.

Amidala:We shall see.

Immediately, the bounty hunter is surrounded by guards and knocked senseless. He is taken to a Naboo jail.

19. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    IC: Jodo who was locked in the Naboo jail still had his Armor and weapons on him. He took out a stun dart and shot the guard, he use his wire launcher to get the keys, he uncloked the jail and broke free. He runs out and rolled as he stunned the all the guards. He used his jetpack to get to the top of the Throne room, he broke through it again and shot the guards, then he grabed the queens handmaiden, "I'll kill her, now come with me, yout guards don't scare me.

OOC: Wha, so this is how you rp, well theres a thing we call you can't control the rp. You didn't even ask any questions, which made you look bad as a Queen, My master could of been a good guy, and first off I wasn't going to kill you, I was hired to capture or take you with me to my master.

20. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    OOC:Sheesh, sorry Jodo-Fett. After all, Amidala is only 14! Give her a break! Besides, don't you think when they put a person in jail, they take your weapons? Oh well. The same thing happened in Zelda, when you get captured by the Gerudos.

When Amidala heard that the bounty hunter had escaped, she grew pale.

Panaka:Your Majesty (OOC:a queen is you majesty, princess is your highness)I think we should take you offplanet.

Amidala:That would be wise, for my safety, but how am I to continue ruling?

Panaka:You can choose someone to rule in your stead until we find an capture this bounty hunter.

Amidala sighed. "Alright."

And so Ric Olie flew the queen and her retinue offworld.

OOC:Hehe, Jodo-Fett. You don't where she's going! Anyone who is a handmaiden or security guard or Jedi can PM me to ask me where she is. After a while, we'll let Jodo-Fett know where she is so he can "track" her.

21. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    After hearing of the queen's departure, Jinn jumped into his ship(the yellow naboo ships that gurds use) and tried to follow Padme. He contacts Panaka through a radio.

Jinn: Panaka, Panaka are you there?

Panaka: yes master jedi

Jinn: You can call me Jinn, where are you taking the queen?

Panaka: we are going to _____________.

Jinn: ok, I will meet you there.

Jinn shut off his radio and blasted into hyperspace.

22. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: I'm in the same room as you where in and I held your handmaiden hostage and you were talking to your guard in front of me and the handmaiden.

23. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
  24. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    well Padme was in the Throne room and my las post was:

IC: Jodo who was locked in the Naboo jail still had his Armor and weapons on him. He took out a stun dart and shot the guard, he use his wire launcher to get the keys, he uncloked the jail and broke free. He runs out and rolled as he stunned the all the guards. He used his jetpack to get to the top of the Throne room, he broke through it again and shot the guards, then he grabed the queens handmaiden, "I'll kill her, now come with me, yout guards don't scare me.

OOC: I was in the same room as she talked.

25. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    OOC: I don't think I was in the room, so what I said I think is still in the right order

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.