main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

QC Jedi cookout

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by ChrisKenobi, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    "for the jedi it is time to eat as well" Yoda said in The Empire Strikes Back. What a great idea. I am giving serious thought to hosting the first Jedi Order cook out at my home on August 10, that is a Saturday. I would like some feedback as to how this would work for everyone. No time has been set and we can work out the deatils after we decide to have such an event. May the force be with you...

2. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Well you know I'll be there...regardless ;)

3. qcjedisteve

qcjedisteve Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I have a feeling that I am going to be there also. I have a Star Wars Cook Book that would be great for the cook out (if people start posting replying back about it)

anyone for some YODA SODA"s :D

4. qc_jedi_xavier

qc_jedi_xavier Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    count me in, i could use a refreshing Yoda Soda.

5. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I've always wanted to see that cookbook. And well, I can also cook decently well if I don't say so myself ;) Just no grilling for me.

6. qc_jedi_xavier

qc_jedi_xavier Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    that is ok, shara. i can grill the socks off anyone

7. QCJediTim

QCJediTim Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Master Kenobi, you can count me in.

8. zpac4

zpac4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    Um, Saturdays are still bad 4 me. Out of town until 8/12.

9. qcjedisteve

Jul 21, 2002
    Hey Zpac are you even a member of the Order ? :D , Do You have a shirt or anything :D, I dont even know why we have meeting if he dont show up :D the whole Club is based on Zack :D, wait cancle every thing Zack cant come, :D . . . . Just Joking man, it sucks you cant make it. It is going to Fun, that is if we get people to come to it. Because it seems that the only people who post is "Us". And Thur. Are good for me, like after 6 for epic.

10. qcjedisteve

Jul 21, 2002
    Oh yeah, Nate try and get the projector from Sphinxs, we can play EPII on the side of the house while we eat :D , and Play some Rouge Squadren :D man, thats awsome just thinking about it. We can Rebel Burgers to. and Sand people cup cakes.

LOOK AT THE CODE MAN! AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHH

:D :D :D :D

11. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    You can count on me being there, but would it be poosible to bring my boys along also.

12. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Yes Lance please bring your family, and I would like to see the sign

13. qcjedimatt

qcjedimatt Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2002
    Great idea Chris. Looks like I can make it. The mrs and my padawan will be attending. Let me know a time and if we should bring a dish.

14. zpac4

Jul 23, 2002
    The club IS based around me!!! You didn't know?? Must have been that jedi-mind trick that I used on everyone! HA HA HAAAAAAAA! Another day would be good though sometime - Jessie & Justin said Sat was bad for them too. And I'm buying my shirt when I get paid, you freakin zoo-monkey. It's hard to purchase things in this country without $$$. Now, I could steal it if you wanted, but the thief w/ the Darth Vader helmet will have to wait for another time. By the way, how about some Duels tomorrow PM? I'm free, so whatever u want to do (if u have a better idea, that is)

15. qcjedisteve

Jul 21, 2002
    Chris and I where talking, I think that the Cook-Out is Aug. 10th and starts at 1:00 that is of right now. And you are all welcome to bring a couple friends, and your family.

And Zpac you dont need my Vader helement, you got a Biker Scout.

Biker Scout takes T-shirt.
    Biker Scout in Jail
    Biker Scout has no money to get out of jail.
    Stromtrooper saves Biker Scout by jail break\
    Biker scout and Stormtrooper eat pizza, and a Chillimac

16. qcjediJohn_AM

qcjediJohn_AM Jedi Master star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Sounds awesome! I'll be there!

17. qcjediDave

qcjediDave Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2002
    i most certainly will attend

18. zpac4

Jul 23, 2002
    Yeah, you had to throw the chili mac in there!!! Biggs (Dennis) would be proud! LOL! The QCJO shirt looks GREAT w/ my white pants. And I'm really starving for that Veers suit. Maybe if I kiss Lisa's butt for a few months, she will let me pick 1 up. Or, maybe we could find another costume contest & I could get one 4 free!!! Thanx 2 for passes to Posters. Had a good time. C U.

19. QC-Celtic_Jedi

QC-Celtic_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2002
    If it gets too hot on Saturday I'm not keeping that black shirt on just so you know, I'm bringin a spare. I come from a much less humid climate than this. It's like living your life on Naboo and then moving to Dagobah.
    Hey Chris are we to bring anything SW related? I forgot all about this silly pez collection Meg started for kicks when they were popular. Also I have some pretty cool photoshop reprints that make you wonder who was first considered for the Obi Wan role. ;) see you there.

20. qcjediCarrie

qcjediCarrie Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2002
    Hi Chris! I talked to you on Sunday! I will be there around 1:30. I will bring some sort of dish to share!!

21. qcjediHammond

qcjediHammond Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    I planned on being there. Iam just asking if i should bring anything? Like i said in my last reply i have been gone for two weeks and just getting back in to things. See you all there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.