main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

QCJO & CF Wins at FilmCon4

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by Sith_Steve, Feb 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DestinyFroste

DestinyFroste Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]Oh so your the one on the phone? And what do you mean early, it was after 12pm?

As far as the voyage. It is not Undiscovered Country but it became a no-mans land (no-persons land just to cover all bases) a few years ago. It is undergoing renovations in the hidden, high-security basement level...may never be complete.

Steve is my favorite person to be handcuffed to ;) just as long as he remembers one very important rule: DONT TICKLE A GIRL WEARING A CORSET!!!!!! It may only be cable ties and not steel...but it still hurts.[/color]

2. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    Thats why we took the corset off ;) . . . remember

3. Darth_Neckless

Darth_Neckless Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    Hey it was like 12:15 in the afternoon. Thats really early when you went to bed at 6am. More importantly though how is that you've been handcuffed to so many people that you actually have a favorite let alone it being Steve.

4. DestinyFroste

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]Lazy. And I have only been handcuffed once before that I can think of...was sort of boring...nothing eventful happened.[/color]

5. Darth_Neckless

Darth_Neckless Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    Well obviously you werent handcuffed to a real man otherwise it would have been a great time. Also i beleive you are the one that said steve was like john holmes and i mean that in the way youre thinking. And furthermore im not lazy it was the weekend and im a college kid so im allowed to sleep till 12.

6. DestinyFroste

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]Improv actors never say no to a good bit. Chris promted the line...I just went along, never even heard of the guy, related to Sherlock any? ;) And perhaps I was not with a real man...but I have yet to ever even speak to one, so no suprise there.[/color]

7. Peter_North

Peter_North Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    Well im not touching the sherlock thing its just too easy. And as for a real man steve is pretty close to that. well except for that time he put on a dress. that, that was pretty femmie

8. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    Not a real man? Would a real man sit and watch Rocky Horrier Picture show with you, or try to do something eles with you? I am a Man of Honnor!

9. DestinyFroste

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]You had to turn away from the television when Janet was singing her song, and both of us fell asleep 15 minutes into the movie...how could you stand it?[/color]

10. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    I wanted to act like I was interested in it. It was over for me when you started to dance in the bed., and I turned OFF THE TV at 7 am!!!

11. Peter_North

Peter_North Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    The whole rockie horror picture show really not helping your whole claim to being a real man. Also only weak people go to bed at 7 am real men stay up all night and party like its 1999

12. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I am a day late...and a dollar short...but congrats to Steve and Gina....their costumes were definitely amazing....but....

my fave was still Chris' Han....it is amazing...and Han is my favorite character...

Hopefully QCJO and CF will have many opportunities in the future to work toward a common goal....

kicking *ss....

:D

13. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Yes the Han costume was awesome! great job, I've seen you at a few cons, and all your costumes are downright brilliant!

Forcebewitya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.