main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Re-stock the shelves!

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by DarthAndreis666, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SliP_SitH_KnoT

SliP_SitH_KnoT Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2004
    Scott speaks the truth.When he first told me I didn't believe him.Now usually they have a big and a smaller section of SW toys in the toy department.When I went in,I saw the smaller section where there was roughly 40 or more titanium series SW ships.I commented to Scott,''Yeah,that is quite a few.But I thought there were more.'' The good brother just responded with a smug Han Solo smile and replied,''Yeah,well look at this...'' After walking around to the other side my jaw hit the floor.There had to be at least 400 of those bad boys.It's ridiculous.So if you ever need any,you know where to go.

2. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Let me know if they ever drop the price. I like them, but the $5 price is a little steep and I have several Code3 and GG items on pre-order that need what little money I can scrape up!

3. Ventressismymistress

Ventressismymistress Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2005
    Today was a very good day:

#51 Captain Antilles
    #52 Zett Jukassa
    #53 Utapauan Warior

and the best find of the day:

the 500th Darth Vader figure!!! That thing is sooooooo cool.

I found them all at the Target in east York. I don't know how the selection was elsewhere in the area, I only got to check 3 or 4 places, I didn't get to spend my whole day driving around looking for figures like I usually do on Fridays.

4. SliP_SitH_KnoT

SliP_SitH_KnoT Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2004
    That's awesome.Me and Scott saw a few 500 Darth Vaders up in hanover,but they were too expensive.Also saw alot of other things like the master replicas Darth Maul saber.[face_money_eyes]

5. Xanthe_ShHarr

Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2003
    Im lagging behind on my collecting... I dont have any of the high number above 40 or the 500th vader.. shame shame.. its not a problem of not finding them, ive been told by locals that there are lots in my area

6. scoutsniper

scoutsniper Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2005
    Got Commander Bacara today.

7. Xanthe_ShHarr

Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2003
    I went all over today. At TRU i found a few figures i hadnt gotten but none of the high numbered ones and the vader.. I picked up the lego star wars game and a bossk unleashed. TRU had tons of limited edition pez and two packs of figures for 8 bucks... we decided to check out KB and they had an aotc unleashed obiwan a few vehicles mustafar and a original collection chewy... i dont remember seeing an figures. very dissapointing

8. scoutsniper

scoutsniper Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2005
    The Lego Starwars game rocks.........:D

9. Ventressismymistress

Jul 5, 2005
    I saw a few of the build your own lightsaber kits at target in Harrisburg the other day. Unfortunately, I didn't have the funds to buy one.:_|

10. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Just to let everybody know that at the moment the east target in york had a whole bunch of clones. Including commander bacara. I picked up a bacara yesterday but decided to pass on the other clones for I already have them.

11. Ventressismymistress

Jul 5, 2005
    They wouldn't happen to have any of the repainted clones, (shock trooper, black pilot, green commander), would they? If so, I must get out there Thursday night when I get paid.

12. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    From what I saw it was just the regular versions of all the clones.

13. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Went there this morning, and they only had one Baccara left and I nearly missed seeing him. All the QD Clones and the SA Clones were the regular white paint versions.

The good news is that if you are looking to build a clone army, then Target is definitely the place to go! There is also a crispy Anakin and there were several Vaders, which I hadn't seen since early April. I had thought I would pick up Capt. Antilles when I finally found him, but looking at the figure and with how much I am spending on higher-end collectibles, I decided the $5.24 was better left in my pocket.

14. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    How could they only have 1 left!! There was 7 or 8 of them there when I bought mine, geez there must be a scalper in this area.

15. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    You said that you were there on Tuesday morning, right? Well, that is 2 full days and that store gets a lot of traffic. I am not saying that there isn't scalping going on in this area, I think we all know full well that there is.

16. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    Yeah there is a lot of traffic at these stores. Still people most really want bacara badly.

17. Ventressismymistress

Jul 5, 2005
    I picked up 2 of the green commanders today, one carded for the collection, and one for my ever growing clone army. Unfortunately, I didn't see any shock troopers or black pilots, but they must be around somewhere, if I found the green commander. I also saw a ton of clones everywhere I went, as well as Darth Vader, and they had a bunch of Bacaras at toys r us in york. I saw the jedi vs sith battle pack at the west York Target, and the Anakin evolutions set at the Harrisburg toys r us, but didn't have the funds to pick them up. :_|

18. Ventressismymistress

Jul 5, 2005
    So, I finally found 2 of the figures from the Tarkin wave, (Meena Tills and Ask Aak, no Tarkin), and of course, I didn't have the money for them, but that's only because I had already bought so many good things.

2 at-rt drivers
    2 black clone pilots
    2 obi wan with pilot gear
    1 mustafar sentry
    jedi vs sith battle pack
    and the piece de resistance....I finally found the Boba Fett cup set!!!

Also, I saw the Imperial Throne Room battle pack at k-mart last night. I still haven't found the thing I want most right now- Shocktroopers!!

19. DARTH_RAMA

DARTH_RAMA Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
  20. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    What!! your finding all this stuff and I ain't finding jack diddly squat. The last thing I found was the 500th vader figure. Dave if your looking for the 500th vader figure the toys r us in west york had them.

21. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    I am thinking that with all the other financial drains right now, that the 500th Vader will not be an acquisition for me, unless I see it on clearance for a VERY low price. Right now, there are 500th Vaders all over the place, the Walmart in York has a whole shelf full!

Though, I am looking for the Black Clone Trooper Pilot variant and the 501st Clonetrooper.

22. Ventressismymistress

Jul 5, 2005
    The 501st trooper, at least the single carded version, isn't out yet, but you can get a few of them in the jedi temple assault battle pack, which I have yet to find. :(

Also, I have excellent news, for me anyways. My mom works at Rite Aid, and she told me that they got a case of star wars figures, and in the case was a shocktrooper!!! So she's saving it for me, and I'm picking it up tomorrow. My mom rocks.

Finally, have you guys seen the new super-d toys that Burger King will have for the release of the episode 3 dvd? They're freaking awesome beyond belief! I can't wait to pick them up.

23. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Jeremy, I guess you didn't see my PM about the Shocktrooper, if you need a second one, let me know.

BK is doing another SW promotion with toys?!? UGH! That means I have to eat more of their awful food! I have a complete set (with a few extras) of the first 31 they did earlier this summer.

24. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    I was at the local target and walmart the other day doing my routine checks and wanted to point out that the east target has a good selection of all the basic figures right now along with the figure cases. While the east walmart has nothing again except a couple 500th vaders.

25. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    Walmart and target in east york are finally getting new stuff. I got the clone evolution pack at target last night!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.