main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RE: Thrawn Fans Unite!!!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Casta, Jul 8, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InasneChiss

InasneChiss Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2000
    *runs up at GAT and hugs him and bounces around* YAAAAY!!!! He back! Happy!!!

2. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Chiss,
    That was an excellent post in the Thrawn bashing thread. :D

Thought I'd tell you over here. In friendlier gground so to speak.

3. InasneChiss

Aug 10, 2000
    TYs! I'm by far more dangerous online than I am IRL. The Thrawn bashers are getting very redundent in their rants and I had to say something. It's getting just as redundent to rant about Thrawn as it is on to Mara Jade and Callista.

4. Dark Jedi Tam

Dark Jedi Tam Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2000
    Amen, Chiss. Quite frankly I don't care about debating about Thrawn at all, so long as the people you debate with can remain civilized about it. That thread was jacked up from the start. :confused:

5. XCountryJedi

XCountryJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2001
    Yea, now there's a Haters' Community thread. Is there anyway people can be halfway civilized online? When I'm on I act differently then I do in real life.

Okay this was really just a cover post so I could put a post without putting anything here. I hope that made sense. Someone find some disscussion. This place is kinda boring right now. Uppers!

6. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Definately!

Whats something we can discuss?

Hey anyone on AIM tonight?

7. XCountryJedi

XCountryJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2001
    The link worked just fine, Air Cadet_Thrawn60. Weaver? I know a Weaver in Sea Cadets. I wonder if they're related? Probably not.

Tommorrow I'll be leaving for FFA State Convension and get back 1hour before Tuesday. So this is good-bye for a while. If you haven't had Spring Break yet, have a good one. ,: ) -Recruit Jaz

EDIT: I just remembered. Looks like US kinda have a Air Cadets. Sea Cadets hate them. They are called CAPs (something like C_?_ Air Patrol.) Don't know much else about them.

8. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

GrandAdmiralPelleaon Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 28, 2000
    I can't make out the picture sorry AT_60

Hmmm so your serious about flying in the army aren't you? I'm in a soaring club if you wanna know. :)

Just finished my Darth Maul story...way to late ah well :D

9. Anison

Anison Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2000
    YAY!! Spring Break!!

Ok, so this is only a post for the sake of posting. Is that such a sin?

10. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Anison,
    Naaaaaahhhhhh. Nothing wrong with that.

11. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    UGH!

Damn cows.......

12. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

Oct 28, 2000
    Shut up AT your making me jalouse flying season hasn't started her yet...damn winter :mad:

Cows are bad everyone in europe knows that :D

AT still having love problems I see? I can't give you any advice but if you want anything I'll say just go for it :)

13. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    I didn't have any cow nightmares, thank you very much.

14. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

Oct 28, 2000
    AT60 I was saying that you had to shut up with your flying tales cuz the flying season hasn't started yet

Continue to wait for her she'll come along :D

15. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    O....K

And I thought what I was gonna post was going to be different.

Well as some of you here know, I have been reading Thomas Harris. I started w/ 'Red Dragon', then 'The Silence of the Lambs', and now I am 3/4 the way thru 'Hannibal'.

Those you who don't know he's the guy who created Hannibal Lector.

Now maybe I have just been reading this way too much but I am noticing some similiarities between Hannibal and Thrawn. Only thing they don't have in common is well Thrawn isn't a cannibal.

Hannibal has red eyes, well maroon. If you guys want me to keep running with this. Let me know. I have a few other similiarities to tell.

16. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    <crawls in> No AIM, no computer waaaaaaaaaaaaah! Dad locked me out of the comp and I cant get in this time.

Now your wondering how can I be on if I cant get in? Well Im at my sisters house on her comp! Anyway, I only have my hotmail account that I can get into for now. So if you want to talk to me, email me there.

gat_thrawn@hotmail.com

Anyway...Im on my way through the board, catching up on things.

Calli, I havent been able to read your story yet but I will when I can. You could send your story to the above address and I'll try reading it.

Um...Chiss. I'm not dead, so don't worry for me.

Miss talking to you all!

17. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    I was wondering why you were posting on groups.yahoo.com and you weren't on AIM. Oh well now I know.

Well I'm just glad your back.

**hugz**

I'll email that little tale to you.

Oh just in case any of you were wondering, I just now finished 'Hannibal'. All I can say is wow.

Hmmmm...do I want to watch TPM tonight? I swear I have this debate waaay too much.

18. InasneChiss

Aug 10, 2000
    *hands GAT a huge sledgehammer.* Let's bypass the spork and go for something that would get attention faster. Your dad is starting to make being realted to DV look good.

19. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

Oct 28, 2000
    ego...

AT60 you don't want to go soaring in the winter well unless your planning to crash your plane :D

that sux cmdr. I did lock everybody out my computer :D not really necessary but I hate it when there on my comp without permission...I'm gonna put a connection for the net on it to in a few weeks then I won't be thrown of the Comp because someone else wants it :( ... :D

What's the inside cow joke?

This sux Mc-Nerf Burger can't get over the fac that I spammed and he had to PM me and tell me I shouldn't do it...argh damn anti flaming rules

20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Back again.

Man, I want to write my stories. Maybe I should start writing that Gladiator/Thrawn story I was thinking about. The only problem I have is on how to get Thrawn forced into fighting without him having the ability to call reinforcements easily or his men be alerted to his dilema.

Any suggestions?

Also, how do you think Thrawn would fight? I know he would use his brains more then brawn. But what do you think his style would be? Kickboxing? Boxing? Kung Fu? Etc?

Me, I think either boxing or kickboxing would be more his style. Your opinions?

I do believe I have lost my internet addiction. I haven't been on the computer, except a few times, in over a month now. The longest that I have been off the comp in years.

So how is everyone? Me, I'm sick. I found out that I am allergic to hay, dust, and mold; and this time of the year is not a good time for me.

Though I am glad that I'm not allergic to animals. I'd hate to have to get rid of my dog.

Dang, I had this topic on Thrawn that I wanted to discuss with you all but now I can't remember what it was.

Oh well.

21. Dark Jedi Tam

Dark Jedi Tam Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2000
    Yeah I was thinking more hand to hand combat, with maybe use of long range weapons. Somehow I don't see Thrawn as an axe weilding kinda guy.

22. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    True. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANT MY AIM!!!!!!! <Sigh> I know! Meet me at http://www.slaveone.com/chat

if that doesnt work, go here instead:

http://fan.starwars.com/AdmThrawn/chat1.html

23. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    I see more hand to hand type combat. I could see boxing or even kickboxing.

Only way I could see him fighting like that if say he forced and maybe these people were holding his ship hostage and if he didn't fight it'd be destroyed.

**shrugs**

24. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

Oct 28, 2000
    Ah AT60 but we don't have engines on our planes so...winter's not good I know someone who crashed (not in the winter) and died on impact it was really horrible especially since he had 3 little kids :(

I sail to AT60 and you can go sailing in the winter actually just don't do it out in the ocean :D

Yes I want to know what the inside cow joke is about we have enough Cow stuff here in Belgium to make lots of jokes but I want to know what cow jokes canadians could have :)

I think Thrawn would like do Judo or Karate or something a technique in wich you can beat a stronger opponents with techinique rather then brawn :D or maybe ju-jitsu that would also be something for him :D

Hey I took the nerdity test and got a 12.60% (how higher how nedier :D) that's good [face_laugh]

25. neimoidian_85

neimoidian_85 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.