main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RE: Thrawn Fans Unite!!!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Casta, Jul 8, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neimoidian_85

neimoidian_85 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
  2. neimoidian_85

neimoidian_85 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    I stabbeth this waste!

3. InasneChiss

InasneChiss Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2000
    alergies are evil. I have the same plant alergies, plus pets. I don't care tho. When we get a dog again, me being alergic to it won't stop me from petting and playing with it. Claratin is my friend.

For some reason, I see the Chiss using something other than boxing. I'd say they would have a rather refined for of fighting. Something more Eastern. For some reason, I like one inparticular ever since I heard of it. I can't remember it's name, but it was developed by African slaves and used by them to escape and defend themselves. When one practices it, it's easily mistaken for dancing, but it's actually a fighting style. I'm not sure. Go check out the anime RPG Thrash. The rulebook has a long list of forms of fighting and they're rather decriptive. It's free, so it's all good.

4. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    My allergies aren't too bad. Though I was blessed w/ dry skin.

Go figure!

5. ImperialGirl

ImperialGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    For some reason, I always thought the Chiss would go for something like kendo. Maybe I'm just over-associating them with Asia.

And I'd like to know the cow joke, too. The only thing cows and Canada make me think of is a certain blonde-haired, blue-eyed 800-year-old detective in Toronto with a really weird liquid diet. (Honestly, bovine's so thin. I'm with LaCroix...drink the real stuff. Tastes much better.)

Chiss ain't the only folks with glowing red eyes...<veg>

6. ImperialGirl

ImperialGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    And don't get me started on allergies or dry skin. My lips are so chapped they're bleeding and I went to the hospital two weeks ago for an epie shot and an antihistamine IV. Ah, the spring pollen season. Retch. (I just got the bill, too. Oy. $700 for two hours. Oh, well, they can tack that onto the $12,000 my HMO still owes them for my last stay.)

7. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

GrandAdmiralPelleaon Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 28, 2000
    hmmm now we know AT60 complete emotional life :D

Go for it dude!

I'm bored and that cow joke...dirty people :D

Finals are over! hurray! I love it!

Now what will I do... :)

8. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

Oct 28, 2000
    Oops dubble post...hmmm what the did that error message mean...Error:

:mad:

Say yay if you like kryptonite from 3 doors down!

9. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

Oct 28, 2000
    BWAHAHAHAHA you too

Go for it!

It's perfectly accetable to be attracted to girls a year or 2 younger then you just don't push it to hard :p

Yay made 2k!

10. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Yay!

Well AT60 as I told you over AIM, most girls (well my friends anyway) like older guys. I did back when I was dating.

Ok, those are my 2 cents.

11. XCountryJedi

XCountryJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2001
    I'm back! Yay!!!

Yea, most girls go for same age or older guys. It wouldn't work if the guys also went for older girls. Then no one would go for anyone.

In Canada, do you guys salute with your palm outward or is that England?

The Oregon State FFA Convention was great. I was on a committee and a delegate. The delegates voted on amendments to the FFA State Constitution and for the 2001-2002 State Officers. That was so fun. It was like being in Congress, but smaller and with teenagers running the State FFA and not the US gov't. The fast food resturants all had Welcome FFA signs everywhere. It was a collage town so everything was busy with FFA. It was very hard to avoid that blue corderoy(sp?) jacket.

Last time I went to Sea Cadets we went sailing in these one man sail boats at a small nearby lake. We also had a rowboat. In Sea Cadets we have 3 females and 2 capsized a sail boat. I was not one of them. I did okay, it was my first time with a sailboat. That was fun.

Thrawn would have to be forced to fight hand to hand and it would be his own style and not any predetermined fighting style. Unless there were childhood lessons which would be incorperated. Normally he would fight from a distance with traps and weapons or from a bridge of a ship.

12. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

Oct 28, 2000
    Anybody see what TenorJedi did? I wasn't around but I would have liked to see it he upped all my threads in community so like all first 10 threads were mine...he appoligized aftherwards though

Hey check my profile for a nice song!

13. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Cool pics. AT60.

I have a webpage floating around here somewhere.

14. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

Oct 28, 2000
    You can tell us :D

anyway AT60 you need to get some sleep cuz you look like you haven't slept very well on those pictures

why are you reading this hop hop of to bed!

What will happen to this thread when AT60 leaves? will it die?

15. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    A new more powerful Admiral will take over.....

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K

:D

Ok, you guys I hate having nothing new to read. I re-read 'Side Trip' last night. I forgot what a bad-ass story that is!! Course I could be biased cause it has Thrawn AND Corran.

**shrugs**

I also started 'I,Jedi'. again last night. So at the moment I'm re-reading that as well.

**looks at Tam and points**

Not a word about who the star of the book is and what he looks like...

16. Dark Jedi Tam

Dark Jedi Tam Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2000
    I wasn't going to say a word!!! Honest!!!

Very nice pics AT60! I love that last pic with you and your sis! :)

17. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

Oct 28, 2000
    I finally got myself the CD from 3 doors down! It's GREEEAAAT!

OH AT60 the JC member with a crush wouldn't happen to post at the GTKY thread hmmm? [face_mischief]

18. InasneChiss

InasneChiss Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2000
    *shrugs*

I R Chiss! Muahahahahaaaa!!!!*runs around the room a few times then comes to a stop on the cealing and sits, counting the spots on the cealing*

19. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    uh-huh...sure Tam....... ;)

Wow...we're the largest fan forum...That makes me feel so so so special.

Should we celebrate?

20. Anison

Anison Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2000
    Hee hee! Posting from North Carolina!! It is SOOOO incredibly warm here!!! I was sad I didn't pack shorts!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

*Surveys the Off-topic-ness* Whoa!! Largest Fan Club, and we are WAAAAAAY off-topic!!! *parties*

AT60, good luck with gals!!! <cough>goforitgoforitgoforit</cough> I'm too young to date. *sniffle* :_| I ALSO don't know any guys who aren't complete creeps/a$$holes (eep! did i actually say that?) But who cares ANYWAY...

Thrawn fighting . . . hmmm. I think kickboxing.

The cow joke is sick. Yuckoooooo!!! (of course, i fell of my chair laughing when I first read it... hee hee)

I R Chiss TOO!!! KEWL!!! *shrieks happily*

oh, and YAY by the way... I LUV KRYPTONITE!!!

21. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    EEP!!!!!!!!

**can't believe Anison said that**

j/k dear! :D

**hands out Frovish Ale for the party**

22. XCountryJedi

Feb 15, 2001
    Those are nice pics, AC_T60.

I went to OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) today. They had a exhibit called Grossolgy(sp?). I learned that when we breath regularly through the nose it's at 4mph. When we sniff it's 20mph and when we sneeze it's at 100mph. Do Chiss breath at the same rates or not? (Relating it to Thrawn somehow.) Probably do, the gills really wouldn't effect the breathing through the nose would it?

He DOES have gills right? I can't remember where I read that or heard it. Maybe I've been mistaken... [face_plain]

23. XCountryJedi

Feb 15, 2001
    Hmm, sometime during the night I past 100 posts. Well, here's to my 105th! Yay! ,: )

24. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

Oct 28, 2000
    if you want more posts just go to community ;) congrats BTW

I think I started the gill thing but they brought it back up recently I once posted a thread about thrawns clone not being dead and we wound up discussing thrawns real dead :eek:

*celebrates for the new largest fanclub of lit*

poor M.J.Frodo now here posting place is gone...

25. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    I didn't get my 1st offical bf till I was 16. Well I should say my 1st exclusive bf.

He was waaay too shy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.