main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rebel Hearts 2: **Fathers and Sons** - Complete!!! Book 3 News - 06/18!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mira_Terrik, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mira_Terrik

Mira_Terrik Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2002
    Greetings my fellow readers and welcome to the continuing adventures of Jaina Solo and Jag Fel!! :D

First off, I'd like to extend a very heart-felt thank you to my co-author, the Admiral for graciously agreeing to help me tell this story. I tip my wide-brimmed gardening hat to you, my friend! :)

Here is a list of the links to all the posts that we have done to date. I'll continue to update them as we move along!

Page 1 Page 5 Page 8 Page 12 Page 15 Page 18 Page 24 Page 33 Huge Jump to Page 48 Page 53 Page 56 Page 59 Page 64 Page 68 - I love this one! Page 73- This one's a hoot! Page 77 Page 81 Page 84 - ChasherChiss's brilliant Recap and The Admiral goes on Vacation! Page 94 - The Admiral's back! Page 97 Page 99 Page 103 Page 107 Page 109 Page 112 Page 114 Page 118 Page 119 Page 124 Page 126 - J/J Sweetness Page 127 - The Baron and his daughter come to blows! Page 129 Page 131 Page 132 - Some Simulator Fun! Page 135 Page 136 Page 138 Page 139 Page 142 We're going to war! Page 145 [link=http://boards.theforce.ne

2. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Excellent start, Mira! :D and Admiral, I guess.. 8-}

<snatches first reply> 8-}

3. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Wonderful beginning Mira, Admiral! :D Ooh, Soontir is coming, eh? [face_devil] He he he. Great so far! :D

4. Mira_Terrik

Feb 27, 2002
    Heehee, thanks Jade and JPS! You are most welcome to the first reply. If memory serves, I think you both were one of the first to reply to INTERLUDE as well! :D

5. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Jade, stop we really need to stop posting at the same time :p ;)

6. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    <checks real quick> I did get the first one there too.. [face_laugh] 8-}

7. ChaseherChiss

ChaseherChiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    AHHHH It's back I love it!!!

I printed out Interlude yesterday at work, sat down last night and read all 152 pages of it!! (sigh) I love that story and this one is starting off just as awesome!!

Great work Mira/Admiral!!!!

8. RangerPrincess

RangerPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Aaahh, wonderful start! :p Gemme more, now! :D

9. Mira_Terrik

Feb 27, 2002
    Welcome, RangerPrincess!! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!! :)

Well, Jade when book three goes up and you happen to be the first to post there too, I'll have to give you a prize or something! 8-}

ChaseherChiss, thankies for the compliment! I'm happy that you liked INTERLUDE enough to print it up! 152 pages, huh? Looks like I better get some new ink before I print it up! :D

10. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    oh yes oh yes oh YES!!!!!!!!!!!! the second part is out!!! *jumps for joy* so the rumor was true Mira, i knew it i knew it!! and oh my was it good. was it good. am i repeating myself too much. oh well. mira i want more when do i get more?

11. ChaseherChiss

ChaseherChiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    Well when copying it from the forums to a word document (story only) it was 152 pages. I saved some ink by shrinking the font but HEY, Squinting to read it all in one sitting was definitely worth it! LOL+

Can't wait for the next post!!!

Baron Fel is so not going to be happy with what he finds!!!

12. Leah-Beth

Leah-Beth Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Yay! I'm here for the beginning!! Great job, Mira, Admiral!! :D You sure are going to complicate things, with the Baron coming and all, aren't you?

I'll be looking forward to more!! :D

13. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    hey i totally understand ChaserChiss, i had to do a marathon read of Interlude too? hmm wonder if my CaptZ will come and review this wonderful piece of literature? . . .

14. Mira_Terrik

Feb 27, 2002
    Thankies, MJ1011 and Leah-Beth!! I'm happy you're happy! 8-}

You really think that the Baron is going to have a terrible reaction to this? I find that hard to believe.... [face_plain]

:D

15. _Tenel_Ka_

_Tenel_Ka_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2001
    About time! 8-}

That was great Mira!

16. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    Alright! Here we go again. ;) Great start you two, I love the title, it sets the stage for all sorts of fun...situations. [face_mischief] ;)

*SB*

17. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    sory but im bored and im a avid reader. but i have to say, i want more. *sits back and relaxes* i am perfectly content here. and i pray CaptZ reads your story . . . he's a good reviewer . . .well somewhat

18. lexu

lexu Force Ghost star 6

May 28, 2002
    All right! The sequel's up! And it's off to a fantastic start! Ooh, and they've been working on it for a while, so we won't have to wait long for the next one, right?

Admiral, greetings, I'm now one of your most loveably annoying fans. (ie- "More yet? When do we get more? I must have more!")

Awesome, guys; I love the Baron. Now we just have to see some classic Soontir/Han interaction!

I'll be checking back regularly to see if there's more and throwing in an 'up.' (As if 'ups' are needed for Mira's stories. ;) )

19. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    hey I AM one of thsoe annoying fans! so mira tired of me yet? oh wait, Gr_Admiral wrote this too . . . ooh well i'm a big fan can yah tell?

:D

20. Mira_Terrik

Feb 27, 2002
    _Tenal_Ka_: It is about time! Thanks for stopping by! :)

StarBlazer: I'm glad you like the title and trust me, there's LOTS of great stuff ahead for everyone involved! ;)

lexu: I've always been a fan of the Baron and I'm so excited to be able to include him in my adventures! And thank you for that lovely compliment, but alas, even I need the occasional 'up' every now and then! :D

MJ1011: You could never annoy me! I'm always delighted to see my buddies! 8-}

I hope the Admiral will be able to handle all of you! ;)

j/k! :D

21. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    glad im one of your buddies Mira. its nice to be buddies with such a great writer . . .

22. Zena_Antilles

Zena_Antilles Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2002
    Mira, Admiral, that was great beginning! I'm really looking forward to seeing Baron Fel and Han Solo too! Nice post, and you're keeping them long! :)

23. XaveriiJade

XaveriiJade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2002
    Great post! I cant wait for more!

24. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    He shuddered to think what might happen if Jagged began developing Rebel tendencies.

I forgot what a brilliant writer you are when I was on holidays [face_blush]

Very sorry. It won't happen again ;)

25. Master_Jaina1011

May 20, 2002
    hey guess what im going to have anew post up soon Mira. go read . . . hehe. cant wait for more but im not going to be on tomorrow. im going ot with my ex . . .am i crazy or what?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.