main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN recent toy runs

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lukesky27, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_tristar

darth_tristar Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2005
    Echo, Thanks for the tip. I have been waiting to get that set for a while now. I must say that it is pretty cool. Now if we can just get wave 8 and 9 here before Christmas, I will be a happy boy :).

2. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I know what ya mean. I want most of the last wave now , Like the 4 new clone troopers and the new R4 unit.

3. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I found at Target tonight two new figures.
    Clone Trooper Fifth Fleet Security & Chewbacca with electronic C-3PO

4. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Echo, again, thanks for the great tip. They didnt have the fifth fleet trooper when I got to Target, but the did have the Chewie and the 442nd trooper.

5. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Crap , I dint see the 442 trooper ,was it hanging or under stuff laying on the shelf?

6. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    It as hanging behind the Chewie I picked up. I am really glad the wave is starting to hit the stores. I am really looking forward to the Kit Fisto. He is one of my favorite jedi.

7. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    This morning, Target had some of the new 2007 vehicles, most notably, Vaders's Sith Starfighter.

8. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I am SO excited about the 30th anniversary collection. Look at this link for some High rez pictures of the first 5.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/30th_Anniversary_Wave_2_In_HiRez_102017.asp

9. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    I am so excited for the 30th Anniversary collection. There are going to be some amazing figures, however, I would also be very content to get waves 8 and 9 of the Saga Collection in Bloomington some time. At this rate we won't get the 30th line until the 31st anniversary. :-D

10. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Target had the entire wave 8 of the Saga Collection when I stopped by at Noon today. I must say, the Kit Fisto is an amazing figure. It may be one of the best of the collection.

11. greedofan

greedofan Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Yep, I picked those up today. That's definitely a perk of working at Target :) Although by the time I got back to toys, the Kit Fisto that was left was kind of damaged :( I still got him though-I mean it's KIT FISTO!!!

12. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    well your lucky, I just got the Green 442nd Trooper.

13. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    The only one I didn't get was R5-J2. Now if we could just get in wave 9 before Christmas, I would be a very happy boy! Of course it looks like we will have to wait till March to get the 30th Collection now due to some production problems. Hasbro is really starting to get on my no Christmas card list.

14. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I DID finally see the 501 Titanium Clone Trooper figure at Target. For something that was released back in Sept , It shere did take a wile to show up in our stores.

15. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Well it's probably those darn production problems again ;) LOL! Hasbro is not making any friends with me.

16. greedofan

greedofan Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    If anyone needs an Imperial Shuttle we had some magically reappear at Target. There were two left as of about 6pm today...

17. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Was at Walmart last night and over in the Christmas left over Ilse, The have about 15 Exclusive Cantina tin figure sets on clearance, the only thing is that right now the clearance price is $26.99 BUT that means in a week or so they will be even lower. Keep your eye on it if you need one.

18. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I found two new figures today at Target.
    R5-J2 Death Star Droid
    Clone Trooper Sergeant ( Green Ep II trooper )
    Still have not found a Clone Wars Kit Fisto or new battle droids.
    BTW
    At January's meeting I will have some very cool high rez pictures of the first wave of the 30th anniversary figures.

Eric

19. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    I so want the death star droid! Arghhhhh. I did find the new Grevious Lego Starsip at K-Mart. It was pretty fun to put together.

20. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Darth, You should come to the Jan meeting.I think you would add some very good Carma to the meeting.

21. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Echo, I will try my hardest to get there. Thank you so much for the invitation. My work schedule is so hectic that at times it makes it hard, but I will deffinately make the effort.

22. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    Yeah, and I want to talk Empire at War with ya! :)

23. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    I was at Target this morning and they had most if not all of wave 8 on the pegs. They had 1 Kit Fisto, 1 Darth Maul, 1 Holographic Cody, 1 Chewie with 3po and most of the clones.

24. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Well, today was toytastic for me. I just got my Lucas Family Set and my Republic Commando set from starwarsshop.com. I must say, the are both amazing sets. It is awesome to see all four commandos in figure form. The paint is very acurate on them. I must say the Lucas set is really cool too. Now I am just waiting on my pre-ordered Comic 2-packs, the rest of the Saga Collection and the 30th set.

25. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Target had the new Geonosis and Dagobah Battle Packs this morning. I picked up the Dagobah just for the Luke and Obi, however, the vader is pretty good too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.