main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Regular monthly meeting April 3

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBreezy, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Don't forget!

I hop at 7 PM!

2. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Pick you up as usual?

3. micdavis

micdavis Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    Hi,

I am going to try and make your meeting on Monday.

Where is this IHOP?

4. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    10301 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA

5. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    You can't miss it, it's just off highway 99 - and yes please Cheryl - I THINK this may be the last time you'll need to!

[face_praying]

6. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    Okay, noisy Volvo at the same time as usual. ;)

7. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I'll be there! with my usual mascots in tow
    I may be a tiny bit late, I have a doc appt at 5 pm, I will most likely be done in plenty of time

8. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    MOS Everett meeting minutes 04/03/06

We had a scant crew for this meeting, attending were myself (Cate), Cheryl, Paulie, Amy, Joe, our mascot Bianca and her friend Maddy

We talked about the upcoming Sarlacc meeting on Monday APR 10 and some of us want to go, anyone else who is interested should post in the thread I will start after posting the minutes to let us know so we may include you in our plans, since this is a emergent activity, we need to stay in close contact regarding it.

We discussed the upcoming Washington Fan Force Meeting. I am going to book a family room at an inn in Leavenworth that will sleep between 6 and eight. The peeps in there will most likely be Me, Bianca, Cheryl, Marlow and perhaps Amy and her friend Sheila if the price is right. That means we can get two more women in there possibly. If any of the guys are planning to go, please contact me for the Inn info (or check back on the forum for the info since I will post it as soon as we decide on a place to stay) so they can book a separate room if they are planning to stay over

Joe may or may not go but if he does he will be willing to split the cost of a room with another person of the male persuasion.

We made a firm date for the costume workshop for Saturday, May 6th, I will start a new thread to discuss the details of that as well

9. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    I forgot a couple of things in the minutes before. We also talked about getting some of our buttons ordered from our café press store to hand out at the Washington meet-up. (And as a side note, Paulie came up with a name for it but I will let her post it! it?s too funny!) I didn?t bring this up at the meeting, but, the buttons get some of their text and image cut off at the edges, so I am going to make a new design based on one I used for buttons I made for CIII and if you all approve, I will see if the graphic can be replaced with it for our buttons

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.