main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Rekindleing the fire

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Valhalla, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Well, as many of us know, the Bowers have gone to Orlando to Celebration. Let's hope this rekindles the Star Wars fire for Chris and makes him want to reinstate our merry band of misfits.

2. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    I second this sentiment. I miss hanging out with you guys.

3. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    My love for sw has never dwindled its just gotten stronger, it is you guys that gave up on the club, not I, I was there at the end, you were not. That being said, nothing is stopping any of you from starting the club up again, please do, I think that would be cool, running it is just not my bag anymore. The ball is in your....trench....run, god I'm a nerd. pv

4. ice1138

Dec 15, 2005
    If not you, then someone. I honestly want to see this happen again. I mean, come on, this could just be a bad footnote in our club history. I'm honestly not really cut out for leading, but there's got to be someone that would, so, anyone else want to step up and get things started? Heck, it could be a democratic council that leads the fanforce.

5. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    "The Imperial Senate will no longer be of any concern to us.
    I've just received word that the Emperor has dissolved the council
    permanently. The last remnants of the Old Republic have been swept
    away."

lol Seriously if someone was to step up and lead that would be great. I think however most local people that might have been interested have moved on to other intersts (not much new going on in the SW universe) or are active in other SW groups. I know I would have loved to have seen more of my Paducah friends at C5.

If anyone has any interest or questions about joining the 501st. PM me. It's more than just costumes. It's not the evil it has been portrayed to be. lol

http://www.501st.com/

6. ice1138

Dec 15, 2005
    Oh well, it was a good idea. Just stick a fork in it, sounds like it's done.

7. teresab270

teresab270 Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2010
    Hello,My name is Teresa and my husband is Todd. We came back from the convention in Orlando so excited I just had to find a Star Wars fan club. Ok so I am a little new at this but I love Star wars. There is no fan base in my area Warren co I found this club, but you all a bit of a drive, but hey I am in if you are still operating? email me at teresab270@gmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.