main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Reports from healer Adin, Diary 2011 challenge completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2011.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Yup but Nu:rolleyes:

Nu is fun to write

The next is a more touching entry

Entry 24
    My master Glinis Ra-Ond is one with the Force. I felt it and fainted during my meditation exercise in the garden of a thousand fountains.

Aaqu found me. He had fainted in his apartment and knowing where I was he hurried to the garden.
    And who was there too?

Master Yoda and he offered comfort and told us ?89 years Master Gli-Ra-Ond had become serving the Force. Loved ones with him they were.?
    The great master knew and wiped away my tears when I told that Glinis comforted me just a moment ago and that I saw him shining in the Force.

Yesterday we held a ceremonial service in the hall of fire and all the friends of Glinis were there.

Thirteen year old Hanjo Tavar whispered in my ears that he would like to follow in Ra-Ond?s footsteps after becoming a Jedi Knight. And he can. He is a Corellian Jedi.

And Dick Bonjar?s reaction brought smiles on all faces. ?Hanjo I foresee a bright future for you. Glinis Ra-Ond was the inspiration for us to become healers.? And he indicated the four D?s.

Glinis is living forever in the spirit of his students.

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Awww! Glinis' wonderful, selfless legacy is now in his students, who follow the same great pattern. [face_thinking] @};-

[:D] [:D]

3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005

Glinis is living forever in the spirit of his students.

:_|Touching!

Some of your updates simply make me cry...

4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes the Corellian Jedi will do what Glinis has done and Kaagi;)

And this is another moving update reflecting on real life

Entry 25

Busy, yup weeks passed again with work. Lots of work because Jedi are going on missions and return from those missions injured. You see, not all appreciate the guardians of peace. There are elements trying to kill the Jedi because of their interfering with the plans.

Slavers are notorious in that aspect. They exploit the innocent defenseless beings.
    Dictators are another breed ordering their army to subdue their citizens.

But with the young ones using new ways to communicate and with the help from the Jedi many a dictatorial government has been replaced by a democratic one.

And even healers are sent on missions.
    Aaqu is here but with Jadin Finn and Jerza being sent to Carandas to help the victims of a large flood it is silent. Not that I have time to play a prank with all that work but with Jadin and Jerza the scrub room was always fun before and after the procedure.

Have to go.

5. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Thanks for pointing out that not the entire universe loves jedi.

They are an endangered species.

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellently meaningful missions: freeing from oppressive slavers and dictators @};- Oh yes the pranking healers [face_laugh] in a tie with the endlessly mischievous pilots [face_mischief]

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    They are as shown in the next update

But there are not always pranks as shown here

Entry 26

Jerza Quwin is gone.

On a mission to Carandas she had jumped in front of a mother and baby when one of the poisonous plants exploded sending spores in the air. The freighter pilot had done all he could to get Jerza and her master to us as quickly as possible and getting clearance from Jeditemple dispatch he was there when we were exiting the elevator. We couldn?t save her. Five minutes after Jadin carried her to me she died. The antidote for the Tockei spore poison couldn?t save her anymore.

Jadin told me that the other team ? Master Ashali Ti and padawan Sawlina Chorris ? had taken the Jedi transport. That transport surely could have saved Jerza because the Jedi med-transport had the antidote for the Tockei-spores in its well stocked medical supplies.

I will help Jadin to cope with his loss.

I have to go now to the hall of fire to be there for him and guide him to my home.

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    A heart tugging update @};-

9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005

I have to go now to the hall of fire to be there for him and guide him to my home.

You also have a hall of fire in your fic? :eek:

:p

10. Tevase2

Tevase2 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 12, 2011
    I haven't read this for ages[face_whistling] i liked this entry, tugs at these old heart strings of mine.

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And one more to come

The Jeditemple has one;)

Thank you

Entry 27

Master Yoda knew of course. He had a transport waiting for us in the hangar and told me that I didn?t have to worry about returning it in a slightly more damaged condition. ?Need an overhaul it does after your return.?

Yup the Moniron nebula is a disaster for transports and I guided the transport through it and to the surface of Moniron after getting ? no surprise at all ? permission from Monir spaceport that I could land near the place where my home had been. It was the meadow where the Jeditransport had been that had taken me to the Jeditemple.

I took Jadin on the short trek through the wilderness to where my home had been. The cottage was gone, returned to nature with scrubs and flowers blooming now in the field.

And I told Jadin about my father putting me ? two years old ? on on the back of Manal. I fled hanging on to his manes until I got tired. The Jedi found me and took me to their transport and contacted the authorities. And Glinis told me that my old uncle Ghari ? too old to raise me with 681 years and a thriving healers? practice ? would take Manal to his home.

Jadin saw on my face that I had experienced the severance of a bond.
    We shared now the experience of the severance of a bond.

12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Master Yoda knew of course. He had a transport waiting for us in the hangar and told me that I didn?t have to worry about returning it in a slightly more damaged condition. ?Need an overhaul it does after your return.?

Somehow he always knows, does he not?

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= =D=

Nice to have mutual consolations.

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    That's Yoda

sharing experiences yes

Entry 28

Returning from Moniron we guided our slightly damaged transport to a landing in the hangar.

And Jadin had a smile on his face when he saw Aiden O-Lenge carrying a Gizmo.
    Jadin did?t know what a Gizmo was.

And I told him that they are the new popular toys on the holonet. And the crèchemasters love to tell the initiates tales about the Gizmo.

Gizmo; yes that will be fun to play a prank on a certain archive granny.
    Jadin was smiling when I told him of my plans.

And Aaqu?
    He will join the party.

I have one more page to write before I have to get a new one.

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 378

For entries 29 to 377 see the yellow pages.

Yup, my fourth diary nearly went the same way as number three; lost and presumably stolen by archive granny Nu. But I could retrieve it after let?s see about fifteen years.

I am now writing on the last page and will add all those entries with adventures of travelling to Corellia to save Padawan Berling, getting an YT 1300 light freighter and naming it the Millennium Falcon after seeing a Falcon with millions of dots on his feathers on Corellia, sleeping or not in short Corellian beds, pestering Nu during her years on the High Council, Master Jinn and his padawan Xanatos and more of that in my diary if I can find them.

Where are they? I have searched every nook and cranny in my apartment, the surgery wing and various scrub rooms and changing cubicles but no. Nu again?
    Or one of the other archivists telling us that we have to go digital with yet another lousy program? I don?t know.

I hope that the first sentence - for entries 29 to 377 see the yellow pages ? will let you see those entries.

Anyway I have to get a new one and I will begin with an entry about Master Jinn finding a baby named Obi-Wan Kenobi.

FIN

Kaagi will return next year

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nu is secretly sneaking peeks into the diaries with her nosy parker self [face_laugh]

Oooh, Jinn and Obi-Wan - always good for aread!

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Gizmo? Like the Gizmo from THE GREMILNS?

Anyway, happy to hear that he will return next year.

:D