main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Request for TFF: Star Wars Battlefront II Competition@ GAMESTOP

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mugen, Apr 27, 2006.

1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Mike I can also offer you a ride if you need one, I will have the car, just give me a holler on the phone. Right now I am printing the stickers, not glossy.. but nice just the same. Will work on Business cards later this evening.. anyone want to come over and help cut be my guest!! Very excited about this event, and can't wait for tomorrow.. as long as I get it all accomplished tonight.

****Update**** I have finished printing all the stickers.. we wound up with 252 stickers as eighteen of the stickers jammed in the printer.. let me tell you.. pulling sticker paper that has come undone out of a printer is no pretty site.. but all is well and the printer is no worse for wear.. now I am going back to the new house and cutting these stickers, then trying to unearth the business card template and then come back here to the old house to print the cards!! wish me luck :)and remember to call me if anyone needs anything.. incidentally.. I am sure Damien and Frankie already took care of this.. but just me and my anal tendencies... has someone already given Joe the Star Wars Music CD's for tomorrow?

I will be bringing chairs tomorrow, four of them for the Fan Force Table, anything else I need to grab up.. Dustin I did not forget the table cloth, I have it. I may not be able to get back online later.. so remember to call me if you need to let me know something. Though I will try to get back online

2. 14of3amberofborg

14of3amberofborg Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2006
    Couldn't prove it by me..

3. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    jeesh.. now I can't access my yahoo mail at all... what is up with this?????

4. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    Cat, the Itt tech people have both compellations of the STAR WARS music, Josh is coming to the event(not maybe but for CERTAIN) and so is a couple of DSG guys, Lady Revan, Mandalore, Hopefull 501st (Morgan) and his brother from sierra vista. We are gonna have a great turn out..but I am still a little nervous. [face_sick] Just bring whatever you think you could use for the FF table..

EVERYONE!!!!!!!! Be at ITT TECH by 1130 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming from I-10, take I-10 North to Orange Grove road, (Right) make an immediate (right) onto River Rd. go east of River for about 3 miles past La Cholla, ITT tech is on the right side of the street(south) just before the intersection of River and La Canada.

Call if you have any questions. See you tomorrow.

5. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    I just wanted to say Koudos to Frankie for putting this all together on "our" side of the event, he's done a great job.

6. jedirevan1

jedirevan1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006

Agreed! You did a great job Frankie. See you guys in a few hours! :)

7. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Word, thx Frank......I love y...I mean great job :oops:

8. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    It was an awesome event everyone! Thank you all for your part in making it the best it could possibly be. Big thanks to the wranglers who assisted in getting us helmeted ones water and armor..(its a tough job) and I appreciate it. To Cat, and her chillins' thanks for manning the table and helping the recruitment. Costumed people..THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I believe we looked great out there...they loved us.

The Hot dog and soda sale made approx. 150-200 bucks for the Special Olympics!! YAY!!!

We got connected with some of the past TFF members..and they have said they will be in contact for assistance with future events!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!

here is a message from Stephanie at ITT TECH:

Hi Frankie,

What a wonderful day! Thank you so much for all of your help in the planning and implementing for this event. We couldn't have done it without you! Please pass along my sincere thanks to all of your friends at the "Two Suns" Fan Force. It was truly a pleasure working with you.

You are amazing!

Thanks a million,
    Stephanie
    =)

so yep...we had an all around good day! love you guys! [face_love]

9. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Yep, it was fun.

Again, I know it was said but THANKS to the wranglers (without them we could not function), the various helpers, the DSG members, "new" members that showed up and the rest of the TFF.

We really can't do what we do (the charity or costume parts) without help, and without help we would be lost so again, thanks to everyone that showed up for support in whatever context they were in.

10. jedirevan1

jedirevan1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    It was a blast! Looking forward to doing it again. Now, I'd like to send out my thanks to everybody. You guys are awesome! My friend, JP, was really bummed we weren't able to make it to the after party. After 2 back surgeries in a year and half, I knew she was going to be worn out. I told her not to worry, there's always next time. :)

11. 14of3amberofborg

14of3amberofborg Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2006
    Wish I could have gotten some better pictures. With the whole crowd and moving as fast as things were most of the pictures I did get were crap. Just want to send out a special thanks to the people from PHX who came down. Nice to know ya good to see ya, hopefully paths will cross again soon. Oh and a side note we have the best damn fan force EVER.. You guys are the bestest. Good job!

12. KickingnScreaming

KickingnScreaming Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    anyone have any pics?

13. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Whatever was got with my camera is here, I'll add whatever I am given to the page

http://www.danzelmo.com/7.23.06IttTech.htm

14. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    I'm so glad to hear the event went well!

The pictures look good...but I never knew there were any wookiee stormtroopers...;-)

15. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Here's some more pics from Battlefront! Taken by Beth our soon to be Biker Scout (she's just waiting on the cumberbun)

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m209/FanForce/

16. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    very cool. pics came out great....Chewie chasing the Sandtrooper was hillarious! =D=

17. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    I just got a video cd with a hundred or so pics on it...need help making copies to distribute if anyone wants them.

18. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Bring it tomorrow Frankie, Ill bring my portable DVD player to view em before getting to PHX for appropriateness (ie:no naked me!)