main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Return of the Jedi -Humerous version

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Miana Kenobi, Apr 18, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hey, out of curiosity, has anyone written this before? I've read TPM and ANH's humerous versions, but ever found Empire's or Jedi's.

Tell me yes or no please!

2. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    Yeah, awhile ago I started the TESB Humorous Version, and someone started the RoTJ Version. Unfortunately, they both seem to have died. If you want to start another one, just say so. Just please let me start the TESB 'cause I kinda liked what I had already written.

3. Purp

Purp Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 1999
    Well, I think the reason those threads failed is because people wanted to do the movies in order instead of all at once. (that was my reasoning, at least) There's absolutely nothing wrong with starting one of the other movies, it just may not get much attention. At least, I don't think it will. But hey, what do I know? Knock yourself out.

4. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    I don't give a ***** about order. I want Humorus versions NOW!!

5. Purp

Purp Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 1999
    ESB Humorous is up and running right Forum16/HTML/000568.htmlhere.

6. Barbara Fett

Barbara Fett Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 23, 1999
    Thank you, Purp. I still support not starting ROTJ until ESB is done.
    For anyone who cares, here's the http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2062TPM Humorous Version.

7. Saeed

Saeed Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 2000
    ...it's sounds like a silly question, and it is really... BUT I assure you it is relevant.

"tazo's" are interlocking pog-like discs that were placed in many crisp (chip) packets around the release of TPM... (I know you have pogs, 'cos I saw them on The Simpsons)

I cannot divulge the reason why I need this info as yet, but would be very grateful to anyone who takes the time to humour me...

Chris m, Darth Bane, and Happy Ninja etc need not reply...

Thanking everyone in advance.

Saeed TTC

P.S. I am not going mad...

8. Zayn

Zayn Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 1999
    I did not know that... but then again my mom (who's from england) had to tell be what a spanner is...

9. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Actually Saeed, I will reply to this, because I was actually raised in Australia. And we had Tazo's over there.

Actually we had far superior Tazo's that what you had. We had them when the Special Editions came out, and there were some really nice ones.

We had ones that where normal. Ones that had little slits on the sides, and you could put them together and make ships out of (you could get little plastic things that came in the multipacks, and you would end up with an X-Wing, Tie Fighter or an Imperial Shuttle). There were little hologram Tazo's. 3D Tazo's - they were nice. And you could get the kind that if you tilt it in certain ways, it would change image.

Hang on a sec, there's one of those under my desk (how did it get down there?). Ha! If you have it one way, you have an image of Luke, and if you tilt it the other way, it changes to Lando! Leet! eek.gif

10. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    Ah Tazos...yes I remember them. Indeedy, we DID have them in Oz....a magical piece of plastic...I collected several myself. Mainly because Im a junkfood-aholic, and consumed alot of chips.

See, u Americans cant appreciate the variety of Junk over here. I have been to America several times, and the variety there is NOTHING! We are the ultimate fat slobby nation, with the ultimate in fat slobby foods!

11. Saeed

Saeed Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 2000
    Happy Ninja - where ya been? Last thing I heard, you were going to check my website...good to hear from you again, and interesting to hear a little of your background.

You guys are both correct. They appeared upon release of the special editions, not TPM. Thank you. Anyway, it seems our US friends missed out on them...

The reason for all this? ...All will be revealed very soon, in a week or so...

Saeed TTC

12. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    Meesa lika da sounda dis one

13. Quite Gone Jim

Quite Gone Jim Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2000
    Sounds to me like something you'd prod cattle with

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.