main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp RETURN OF THE KING

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Dec 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    I went to the 3:20 show at Concord on Saturday. I loved how they had an absolutely complete resolution. It was amazing how unnoticeable the special effects were. My favorite character is Legolas. He might be more lethal than Aragorn. The way he took down that elephant was highly awesome. What the heck happened to Saruman? He wasn't even in the movie. And how 'bout the city of Minastyrith. Talk about majestic. I would say that my favorite non-action scene was the lighting of the beacons.

2. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    My favorite character from the Lord Of The Rings is a cross between Aragorn and Legolas because I really like both characters. Return Of The King is the best one of the trilogy and if you haven't seen it yet you must see it.

3. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    Hey Andrew, I noticed the same thing that Saruman and Wormtongue were not in the movie. Jason told me that in the book Saruman and Wormtongue escape from Isengard.

4. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    I just had an idea, we should rank movies we saw and want to talk about by Gonk droids. For instance: LOTR Return of the King gets 10 Gonks out of 10

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I finally saw Return of the King last night, and I agree... a totally awesome movie! There were so many great moments that I can't pick just one, but definately some of my faves was Eowyn fighting the Nazgul and the moth appearing in front of Gandalf, knowing what is coming next :)

6. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I guess I really have to find some time to see this movie.........lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.