main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revelation(Sequel to Serenity and Devotion); Jaina/Jag; Completed 8/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Prelude...

The Jedi Academy was reopened on Yavin Four in the year 39 A.B.Y., under the instruction of Master Kam Solusar, his wife, Tionne, and Jedi Masters Tahiri Veila and Raynar Thul. Protected by the Force, Yavin Four once again serves as the training center for young Jedi candidates.

The Jedi Council remains in Naboo's magnificent capitol, Theed, delegating the actions of the prosperous Order, under the authority of Luke Skywalker.

The Alliance, consisting of the New Republic, the Imperial Remnant and the Chiss Empire, has been experiencing an extended era of peace, something long desired after the long, hard years of war against the Yuuzhan Vong.

That peace is tentative, though, with sightings of Vong vessels drawing nearer to the edge of the galaxy, and rumors of rogue Vong castes sending scouts back into the galaxy they were unable to conquer.

Fearing a coup, Jaina Solo Fel has met with Overlord Harrar, trying to decide the best way to eliminate the rebellious castes before they regain control of the Yuuzhan Vong. It is unclear what their motives are, or what the future holds, but the Alliance and the Jedi aren't taking any chances. They know what the Yuuzhan Vong are capable of. Should Domain Lah gain control of the Vong Empire, they would lead their people in a brutal attack against the New Republic.

The peace that so many died for, that so much was risked for, now hangs precariously in the balance, and only the Force knows how it will end...

45 A.B.Y; Yavin Four

Kyp Durron watched the boy in front of him twirling his lightsaber with unnatural grace and ease, his eyes closed and his mind absorbed in the Force. His short, cropped, dark hair bristled in the slight wind, his dark robe swirling around him.

The Force was strong in this boy, very strong. But that wasn't surprising, given his bloodline.

The brilliant silver blade arched through the sky, curving downward in an elegant and controlled spiral. Kyp had to admit that his swordsmanship was flawless. His lightsaber moved in his hand as naturally as the Force flowed in him.

The boy was sixteen year old Anakin Fel, the oldest child of Kyp's partner and closest friend Jaina Solo Fel. He was also Kyp's apprentice.

Anakin had been named for Jaina's brother, who had fallen in battle against the Yuuzhan Vong over seventeen years ago. His death had catapulted her down a path of anger and vengeance, her own raw anguish leading her to fall prey to the dark side for a time. She had managed to find her way back to the light, with some help from Kyp and a lot of understanding and support from her family and friends, and Kyp believed that her experience had made her stronger. Anakin's death, though, had not. Sometimes Kyp would look at her and see that sad, far away look in her eyes, and he knew she was reliving his death at the hands of the Yuuzhan Vong.

Kyp didn't think she would ever be completely over the loss of her younger brother.

"Very good, Anakin," he called evenly.

Anakin extinguished his lightsaber and turned to face him, his pale green eyes bright. "Thank you, Master Durron," he said, bowing his head in acknowledgment. "I have been practicing."

So I've noticed, Kyp thought. Anakin's lightsaber skills had been improving more and more each day, and Kyp found that the boy seemed as focused on his lightsaber training as his namesake and uncle had been at his age.

"Where are the others?" Kyp asked.

"Aunt Tahiri is helping Padme with her levitation skills in the temple," Anakin replied. His eyes glittered proudly. "She has a real talent for TK, you know."

Kyp nodded. "I know. Where are your cousins?"

Anakin shrugged. "Ben is meditating, and I think that Owen is out exploring with is friends."

"And the twins?" Kyp asked, imagining the sort of trouble the two of them would probably get into today.
    "I'm not entirely sure," Anakin replied hesitantly. "I think that Ryen said something about going down to the river with Hala, but I'm

2. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Great begining.

3. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Thank you Prophet :D

4. Leah-Beth

Leah-Beth Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Yay! Hugs to JPS for the great post! I can't wait for more! :D

5. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    great start!! :D it sounds awesome! i can't wait for more! ;)

6. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

Mar 11, 2001
    You're welcome.

7. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    awesome beginning!

loved the end: "...then again, everything Jaina does is unnerving..."

8. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Thanks LB :D There will be more up later tonight ;) I've got a second practice to go to in a bit, but when I get home I'll get to work on it :D

Thanks JG, LtJS :D

9. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    I love it! Problem is, I haven't had enough time to read "Serenity" and "Devotion"...

Saber

10. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    :D Welcome, Saber. He he, yeah it might help if you read the other two ;) I tend to refer back to them alot and it can get confusing if you hven't read them :)

11. ChaseherChiss

ChaseherChiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    Kids these days (sniffle) They do grow up so fast on you! Why just yesterday little Ben was only 8! (sigh)!

Great start JPS! I've loved the first two and will no doubt be hanging on the edge of my seat for the third one!!!

12. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Thanks ChC :D There will be more tonight ;)

13. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    yay!!! can't wait!!!

14. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
  15. Crazy_Vasey

Crazy_Vasey Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2001
    Nice post :D

I'm getting a cable modem tomorrow wooo! :D :D

16. Anikan

Anikan Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2002
    Can't wait either!

17. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Thanks CV :D Glad to see you found us ;)

Welcome Anikan ;) There will be mroe up tonight :)

18. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    can we have more soon?

19. Mira_Terrik

Mira_Terrik Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2002
    Very nice beginning, JPS! Jag is like a fine wine, he gets better with age... *sigh* I look forward to the next post! :D

Mind you, since you're on the sequel to the sequel and I'm still working on my prequel, I'm envious. I need to take a leave of work just to catch up with you! ;)

20. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Glad to have you w/ us again, Mira :D Aww, but Interlude is awesome! :D He he. I like Jag as a father, too ;)

More tonight ;)

21. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    <happy sigh> I'm finally back.. 3 hours in a car without air conditioning is horrible...

Great start, JPS! :D

22. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

Mar 11, 2001
    Yes, it most certainly is.

23. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Whooo hooo!! The Sequel to the Sequel!!! :D

And I'm finally free from stats!!! :D :D :D

::Throws confetti in the air and grabs a Skyy::

Great post, JPS! :) I really like seeing the kids all grown up. Well, sort of grown up. ;) Can't wait for more! :D

Jae Angel

24. Megan_Lynn

Megan_Lynn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2001
    Sorry I have said anything. WOW!!!! Can I just say that I am in love with all three stories so far. I was thinking, is there going to be anybody in Tahiri's life? I know that she loved Anakin, but she needs a man to cheer her up;) Anyways, wonderful post, as always. Can't wait for more!

Megan_Lynn

25. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Thanks Jade, NJ ;)

Aww, thank ML :D It's always nice when readers delurk ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.