main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revelation(Sequel to Serenity and Devotion); Jaina/Jag; Completed 8/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    OMG! I CANT BELIEVE! that was such a wonderful ending JPS!

2. Sword-of_the-Jedi

Sword-of_the-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    What a way to end it! :D Great work, JPS! Now get cracking on those other works, hmm? :p ;)

SWORD

3. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    Other story good, soon, pretty please?

4. JediPrincess83

JediPrincess83 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2003
    Don't know how I missed the final post until now, lol [face_blush] Great work, JPS, as always- I especially loved Jaina and Anakin talking about death and destiny... while Ani Solo may take after Grandpa Skywalker as far as power goes, it really is Jaina who mirrors him, more so than even Luke or Leia, huh? Looking forward to the new story :D

5. AngelofDarkness

AngelofDarkness Jedi Master star 2

Aug 25, 2002
    I love going off to the beach for vacation and coming back a few weeks later to find new posts up on all my favs :p What a way to go out on this one, JPS! :D

6. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    Up you get! When are ya gonna give us that link, JPS? Soon, I hope.

Cattie

7. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Gahhhhhh!!!!!!

*is floored*

what the.... i can't believe i forgot to post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*is deeply ashamed*

And it was your final post. *smacks self*

*sighs* 'nyway, there was the mention of a short/small story?

nina

8. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    I. WANT. THE. LINK! Sorry, getting a little impatient here. UP!

Cattie

9. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Are we ever going to get that link?

Cattie

10. JediTristan

JediTristan Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2004
    My god, this roxored my sockses. Holy crap, woman, you can write! *U*$%*$^%&$^!!!! This was the most amazing SW stuff I've ever read (And yes,I have read a lot..comes with having a t1 line and all the time in the world...), and it was about my fave characters, and it was amazingly long, and...wow. I can't believe it's over. *shakes head* I love this thing. Yeah. You are a goddess!

11. JediTristan

JediTristan Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2004
    It's really (purposely) reminiscent of Jaina's "heedless teenager" stage that I think Leia talked about in Rebel Dream.

12. trick-of-the-light

trick-of-the-light Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2003
    (wanted to send this as a PM but the boards won't let me so here goes)

Hello JPS. Just wanted to say that I absolutely loved your Changing Tides trilogy and that it's devastating that it's over.

Was wondering though that if you have the time and inclination to do so, if you could possibly email me a complete copy of the trilogy. I've been copy-pasting every chapter I could find for future re-reading (love the trilogy that much :D) but I think I've missed a few due to the unbelievable number of posts your stories get. Not hard to see why actually ^-^

There that's it. Good luck with law school and May the Force be with you! :)

Regards,
    trick-of-the-light

13. Eric Geller

Eric Geller TFN Staff Emeritus star 1 VIP

Mar 2, 2005
    Changing Tides is absolutely the best Star Wars fanfiction I have ever read. I know that I've never posted here before, but I wanted to wait until I'd finished the story. I've been reading the trilogy for about a month now and it seems almost impossible that it's all over.
    I am, however, interested in hearing about the short story that is to come soon. It will definitely be the best short story I've ever read. Honestly, if I were you I'd submit your trilogy to a publishing company, because this is absolute gold!!
    This is a truly brilliant story, with everything I've ever wanted in Star Wars fanfiction. Please continue writing and always remember that as long as it is Star Wars-based, with a Jaina/Jag pairing, I will be reading.

14. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    I've enjoyed the whole series, and am working my way through it a third time.

S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.