main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

road trip, Road Trip, ROAD TRIP !!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Rotag21, Apr 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hi, Everyone. This message is to let everyone know about a last min. ROAD TRIP! I'm planning a trip to North Carolina for a Star wars Show on April 19-20 We would leave on Thursday the 18th. at night and come back on that next monday the 21th. Some time that day. I know this is way SHORT notice , but thats the fun of a road trip. More info can be found here:
    www.imperialquartermaster.com
    They are going to have some great people to meet there and should be a nice little show.
    As of now there are only 2 going. My self and Pete. We can put 4 in my car. If for some reson we have more than 4 people going we have the means of getting a van. You will not have to worrie about a place to stay... That's right!! My folk leave there and we have a place to stay. Can't bet that!! We can get up to 3/4 people in the house and if we have more go. We've desided to make it a camping trip. That right CAMPING in the great outdoor of North Carolina. Again costing you nothing. They live on about 15 acre way out in the wodd's .You'll LOVE IT!You will be ask to chip in for gas and toll's there and back (around $20 a person) or if we step up to a van a couple more bucks. That's still cheap!!But hey what a GREAT TIME we'll have and is that not why you guy's joined this group in the first place? So if anyone thinks they may like to go with use. You can call me on at 603-785-3425 more more info. of just email me. Everyone should have my address. I hope to see some you guy guy out there being about to go. Thanks, TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.