main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Road trip to Phoenix for opening night of AOTC

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mirax H, Apr 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_AZ

Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2002
    Mirax, the costume should fit then. It's yours to borrow should you require it. :) You're welcome to borrow the boots too. They're just black boots spray painted white. Gotta find a better way to do that though cuz the spray paint starts to flake off after a while. I'm thinking latex...

MJA

2. arizonasithlord

arizonasithlord Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2002
    Hmm. well Most of this groups is not a part of fan force but we wont hold that against them. My self and Dvader20 are the only ones currently involved with the fanforce. but you are still welcome to join us.

3. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    What do you mean, we're not all part of the Fan Force? Uh... last time I checked, this was the Fan Force.

4. Mara_Jade_AZ

Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2002
    I think he's talking about the group that will be with him in line Obey :) Not the rest of us on the boards...

MJA

5. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    D'oh. OK, my bad.

6. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    Pay attention Obey Wann!

heh, Rebels. :p

7. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    :p

Ya don'ts gots ta be good, ya jus gots ta know da rights peoples!

Or something like that. If it makes you feel better, I'm having technical difficulties right now.

8. Mirax H

Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff star 3 VIP

Aug 16, 1999
    I actually got my Leia pettern on Saturday and bought material this weekend. I am going to attempt to make covers for the boots I'm using for my sith costume. I have a lot to do before CII!

Sideshow, is that ok then if I am included as a part of AZSithLords Group? And how exactly will all this lining up work out with time being logged in, etc?

9. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Mirax: The AZLineUp rules state that a group of people can pool the time they have accrued. This is done as a courtesy so that friends can sit together even if they haven't all been in line the same amount of time. Basically AZSithlord is planning to get a group together to rotate people in and out of line, thus accruing time for the entire group.

Hope that helps,

IA

10. arizonasithlord

Apr 10, 2002
    Thanks IA I couldnt of put it better.

well maybe but i doubt it.
    Anyway our total grows again for new fanforce members my roommate awaits his login password but hell be on as well.

And i get word for our Designer that our T-shirts will be avalible by next week. go l33t Gamersedge ppl.

11. Mirax H

Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff star 3 VIP

Aug 16, 1999
    So, AZSithLord, I assume I will be able to contact you as the 16th approaches to finalize meeting up with your group? And I will definitely take someone up on their offer to stay the night :) Thank you all for your offers.

12. arizonasithlord

Apr 10, 2002
    Mirax you can send me an email an ill give you a contact number, and of course ill be there in line all that day or one of my many cohorts. glad to have you aboard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.