main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO ROTS at the Drive-In!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Master_Byrd, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Byrd

Master_Byrd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    If anyone's interested, I and my sister will be going to Sunset Drive-In in Aurora this Saturday night. They will be showing episode 3 and I'm excited about watching it the old fashioned way that many fans experienced the first trilogy. The gates open at 7:15 PM. If anyone doesn't know how to get there, I could meet you in Nixa and you could follow me. Admission is only $5 a person and Sunset's concessions are always cheap and good... For more details, visit the website here

PM me for more information...

2. Nikana-

Nikana- Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 2005
    Omg that sounds like fun! I'll get back to you but I think I'd like to go! Hmm, Can I brink my lightsaber?

3. Master_Byrd

Jul 23, 2002
    Lightsabers are optional, I'm going in street clothes... But I will bring my stormtrooper chair!

4. Master_Byrd

Jul 23, 2002
    Bump and update... It's freakin raining cats and dogs here in Ozark. If it stops by 6PM, I'm still going. Anyone else who needs a ride or someone to follow, just PM me or post by then.

5. Nikana-

Nikana- Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 2005
    I have to babysit :( Oh well, it's pouring here in Springfield as well. Weather report doesn't look good. I hope it clears up for you all.

6. Master_Byrd

Jul 23, 2002
    Well, it was alot of fun, sound difficulties aside (and those screaming kids) [face_frustrated]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.