main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS trailer due November 5th

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    According to Cinescape.com, the first trailer for Revenge of the Sith is due to hit theaters on November 5th.

Our source has informed us that the STAR WARS trailer will be "placed" with THE INCREDIBLES, the new Disney/Pixar animated film also being released on 11/5.

Ironically enough, both movies have Samual L. Jackson is them..."curious, isn't it?" ;)
    [image=http://www.cinema.art.br/cinemacena/Geral/news/incredibles03.jpg]

2. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Wow are you behind the times my man... I knew about this weeks ago. Okay really it was a prediction based on several things. The teasers always come out in November. Samuel L. aside, the AOTC teaser was in front of another Pixar movie (A former subsidiary of LFL). As mentioned on my boards, there will probably be an extended version of this online for Hyperspace members and then the longest teaser in front of a Harry Potter movie. That's if Lucas sticks with tradition.

BTW, I'm just politely ragging you, no harm intended.

-Sal

3. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    No problem, I'd heard about this a while ago (maybe on yur board) and was just sharing the wealth...

...and trying to see if anyone would be interested in going to see "The Incredibles" opening weekend. You know, just to see if the trailer is going to run with the movie ;)

4. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    *sigh*

Guess who's probably chilling and waiting until it's put up on the internet?

Either that or I'll just wait to see it when I'm home for Thanksgiving. Make it an outing for the old HHS crew or some such. :)

5. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    If anyone here get's a "bootleged" link, PM it too me...although I may just see it in the theaters, because I do want to see the Incredibles...

6. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I really didn't have any desire to see The Incredibles, but I guess I'm going to be seeing it now.

7. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    I really didn't have any desire to see The Incredibles, but I guess I'm going to be seeing it now.

Maybe the first or second weekend of next month? :D

8. JediCandii

Jul 23, 2002
    Maybe not.

9. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Weeeell...that's a possibility ;)

Might have to take into consideration whether obijuan wants to have that SW DVD marathon get-together around the same time. I'll PM him on jkoc.com and get him to set a date for that.

10. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    As much as I love these films... there's no way I'd ever pay for a movie I wouldn't sit through just to see the trailer. I'd much rather just watch it on the Internet instead. However, the Incredibles looks sweet, and I wouldn't mind going to see it. Although I forget what the other prequels were attached to initially. (But I do remember going to see "The Waterboy" back in the day and seeing the TPM trailer with it)

11. JediCandii

Jul 23, 2002
    I'm pretty sure that my sister is going to make me take her to go see this movie, so at least I'll have one thing to look forward to for when I do.

12. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    and then the longest teaser in front of a Harry Potter movie. That's if Lucas sticks with tradition.

Looks like sal is going to wait until November 2005 for that one... That's when Goblet of Fire is due to be released. ;)

I kinda wanted to see The Incredibles, now I guess I will go and see it.

13. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Heh Heh. I guess if there's not a HP movie out this year then that's not a possibility.

Ah well.

I will however be watching it on the 4th, since I'm a Hyperspace member.

-Sal

14. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Yay! I don't have to sit through that cartoony "Incredibles" movie to see the trailer! I can't stand kids movies anymore.

I guess having Hyperspace does pay off now and then!

PS- And Lucas had better not become a total froot loop and decide to post the longest trailer in front of a Harry Potter movie. I'm against that series' views and what it shows to people/kids and refuse to watch one second of it, even if the best trailer ever is in front of it. Of course, I could always pay $8 to just watch the trailer and leave, lol.

15. REBO1971

REBO1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2004
    Is anyone going to see the Incredibles Friday night? I am planning on going to either the Macedonia or Valley View Cinemark. I would be glad to hok up with some Star Wars fans to see the trailer.

16. paxdelere

paxdelere Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2004
    FAVORITE SHOTS HERE...

http://www.geocities.com/paxdelere/ROTS_TRAILER_PICS.html

17. GrnJalera

GrnJalera Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2001
    I saw it and I don't have Hyperspace. :) It's not what you know, but who you know.

And it looks fantastic!! :D

"Riiiiiise" MWAHAHA!! Love it!

18. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Speechless.

Absolutely speechless.

This trailer left me so happy I was teary-eyed; I wanted to jump out of my seat cheering with both arms up in the air. Without spoiling anything, I'd just like to say that Lucas has outdone himself, because Episode III looks to be the best of them all. FANTASTIC TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!

Now waiting for the release is really going to be painful...

19. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    OH MY GOD!

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!

:: STANDS SPEECHLESS ::

20. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I can't wait. This movie's gonna be so bad@$$. I really hope it turns out half as well as I'm hoping it to. That way, if it's any better, I'll really be pleasantly suprised.

YES MASTER!!!

21. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    When I first watched the trailer at school, I wanted to shout out in joy, but as I was in the library, I really couldn't.

I'm still in awe watching it now. :)

22. skyedancer

skyedancer Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2002
    When I first watched the trailer at school, I wanted to shout out in joy, but as I was in the library, I really couldn't. Yeah, we librarians insist on absolute silence. Not! :p

I saw the trailer on Channel 3 this morning and it was exciting. I have remained almost spoiler free and I was a little nervous about the trailer revealing too much but it didn't contain anything I hadn't already known or guessed.

23. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    That.....

was.......

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

24. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    I still can't get over how cool that was!!

It's really a shame that most of the backgrounds looked extremely fake...

25. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Mom saw the trailer on Channel 3 News this morning, Action News showed segents of the trailer during their afternoon news (I mean it lasts the entire afternoon ;) ) And thanks to the Eric...I'm the proud owner of the ROTS trailer!

let the speculation begin...

So who does everybody think that last person (with the red lightsaber) was??? Judging from the bad teeth...I'd say Austin Powers :D

Wookies....OMG!

Anakin's "eye infection"...boy, have someone take a look at that ;)

Vader on the "craftmatic adjustable bed"...priceless (expect a loud roar when that happens in Valleyview tommarow)

It's really a shame that most of the backgrounds looked extremely fake...
    Dude, the trailer just hit theaters...and you're already doggin the movie?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.