main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

#'s 33 - 40 Are People Finding These ???? (Lots On EBay)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by _General_Grievous_, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _General_Grievous_

_General_Grievous_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2005
    I've heard of a few people roaming around on these boards that have scored (#33) Clone Commander and (#34) Clone Pilot and (#35) , but I was just over at EBay and was noticing that people were trying to sell some even after #'s 35. I noticed that (#36)"Exploding Body" General Grievous was up for auction many times, and the guy who was selling it said he bought it at a store. Also saw #'s 37 through #40, Vader's Medical Droid, AT-TE Gunner, Polis Massan, and Mas Amedda respectively.

Anyways, are these people getting earlies from other people that they know that might have some kind of in? Or are these actually out there you just have to search hard for them? Please let me know if anyone has any info, that way I know to be looking for them. Thanks so much. Later

2. kenvader

kenvader Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2005
    I purchased #33,34,35, and 36 at Krogers in Ohio...so they are out there. They weren't in great numbers
    (as expected for grocery stores), but they were part of totally different assortments than what the major toy retailers seem to have received.

3. aesium

aesium Jedi Master star 2

May 31, 2004
    I purchased the Clone Commander and DV's Medical Droid.

4. Darth_Spiros

Darth_Spiros Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    I found them all at the Wal-Mart near me (Brandon.FL) around midnight on Saturday (24 hours after the madness). Got 2x Clone Pilot and Commander, one Vader Droid and one AT TE gunner.

5. Sith_Dreamer

Sith_Dreamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    I found none past 32. I need to go up to a town nearby, to see if they ahve some, but otherwise, I found none of the #33-52.

6. _General_Grievous_

Feb 1, 2005
    Oh well, I guess I have to keep searching. I did a tour of Wal-Mart, Target, and Toys 'R Us closest to my house this morning, still nothing. But later today I'm gonna be out in a few towns further away from my house where they have a Target, and two different Wal-Marts. So I'll give those a try and see what happens. I guess I have to just keep the hunt going. Thanks for letting me know that they are out there. Later

7. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    I know that the pilot and commander are out there. At Midnight madness, a little boy maybe 7 grabbed them and ask his dad if he could have them. I was bummed that i didnt get one, but I'm glad he did. I probably wouold have gave them to him anyway. I remember being that age and this is what its all about anyway.

8. _General_Grievous_

Feb 1, 2005
    It amazes me that there are so many figures out right now, but somehow people, and maybe not even collector's, just seem to know which ones to grab. They are abviously the cooler looking ones, but damnit, leave those for the people that would really appreciate them....Like me! I'm going to a few more stores tonight so there's still a chance. Later

9. The_General_Grievous

The_General_Grievous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    i havent found anything past #32 so im still looking

10. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I picked up 2 Clone Commanders and 2 Clone Pilots at Toys R Us on April 2nd. I almost had Palpatine #35, but some lady grabbed him. Then she tried to grab one of my Commanders out of my hands! Animals.
    I ended up giving one of my Pilots to a "line buddy" I kept running into. I opened my 2nd Clone Commander. When you guys get this one, he's sweet! A nice addition to my Clone Army!
    It's nice to get these higher number figures ahead of time, but it's kind of silly too. They'll be out in a couple of weeks and none of my hunting on the first day will mean anything! :p

11. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]I picked up two clone pilots (one of which is sitting in my ARC 170), Palpatine #35, and the Clone Commander. [/color]

12. Zappa_0

Zappa_0 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2001
    I found most of them today at my local walmarts in painstville ky. I got every single one they had which was palpatine, mas ameda, polis mossan, DV medial droid, and 2 clone pilots. Which i also then went to my local kmart and got the last two red royal guards.

[image=http://img171.exs.cx/img171/4708/ep3rarefigs4qg.jpg]

13. _General_Grievous_

Feb 1, 2005
    Thanks Zappa_0 for rubbing it in. Damn! I hit three Wal-Marts, two Targets, one Toys'R Us, and two of them I returned to later in the day just to look again, and still nada! Still no #'s 33-40. Although, I have noticed that some of the supplies are getting kinda low so hopefully they'll be re-stocking soon. It's hard to tell when they get their shipments though and when they actually finally put the stuff out. Man, all these trips are killing me, and my wallet from all the gas. Later

P.S. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know.

14. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    A friend picked up a clone commander for me...I wouldnt worry there will be more of them soon.

15. _General_Grievous_

Feb 1, 2005
    I live in Massachusettes, anyone near here finding #'s 33-40? Thanks much. Later

16. Zappa_0

Jan 4, 2001
    Cloudcity.com has the clone commander, exploding grevious and I belive Palpatine in aswell for $10.00. So if you wanna pay alittle more then thats the way to go. I have dealt alot with cloudcity in the past, they are a good source of those hard to find figures.

17. SYKO

SYKO Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2001
    I want the number 50 Anakin on Mustafar anyone know when that comes out?

18. invisible66

invisible66 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    I want the number 50 Anakin on Mustafar anyone know when that comes out?

I read that it comes out sometime in July or August, but I am sure it will be out before that.

19. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I went to Target yesterday to look for these. I saw a guy there looking through the figures at the end of the aisle, so I went down the aisle and looked at the ones there and planned to check the end once he was done.

As I was looking, he came down the aisle and picked up a small pile of figures that I hadn't noticed. I looked over to see what he mananged to find, sure enough I saw the Clone Commander. Then as he walked by, I saw Grievous #36. I asked if there were any more and he said he took the last ones. I'm not sure if he managed to get all 33-40, or if he had doubles.

But I wish I had gotten there 5 minutes earlier. I fear that may be the closest I get to those figures for a while.

20. invisible66

invisible66 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    I just got back from walmart and I found clone commander #33 and General Grievous (Exploding body) #36. I also picked up a blue royal guard, so now all I am missing is a red guard.

21. darthdanicus

darthdanicus Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    Found most of these at my local Wal-Mart here in Orlando. My local Target had zero figures above 32. Niether store had an unleashed figs.

22. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    I'm afraid that I will have a hard time finding anything above #32 at my local Walmart. I live in a small town and the Star Wars pegs are full of Battle Droids, Super Battle Droids, R2, C-3PO and 8 of each figure. It will be a long time before they clear that glut out.

23. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    I was at both Wal-Mart & TRU for Midnight Madness runs (Not simultaneously, obviously ;) ), and also at Target on Sunday. I saw nothing past #36, the Grievous w/Exploding Body.

24. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    Wow...I'd love to get my hands on that Palpy and also that exploding General. Any word on when Tarkin will be released?

I'm having a hell of a time finding the Clones in my area (Southern California). :(

~Vassago

25. Zappa_0

Jan 4, 2001
    41 and on will be sometime in may and after, some might make it out before then. Yea all i need is the clone commander and atte driver and grevious. I have most of the 1 to 32 but im gonna slow down until I get me an arc fighter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.