main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Sac-con jumps to Sept 4th. Prepare for ground assault.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Deadpool, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    I think the question is what ARENT we bringing :) This is going to be the Star Wars table to conquer all other Star Wars tables. Rogues are going to bring it on!

For my part, Im bringing

-Generic Flyer
    -Student Focused Flyer
    -PS2 with Star Wars Games
    -Starwoids DVD
    -Star Wars Commercials DVD
    -SFX 1980 doc hosted by goofily dressed Mark Hamill DVD
    -The guy who played fifth Ewok from the right in Jedi,... or atleast thats what he told me.

2. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    ok i will see you guys around 10 am and i am going to bring my saber plus a few other things.might be bringing one of my c-3 vaders to see what i can get for it

3. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    yikkies...this tables gonna collapse with all this stuff. (J/K)

there's only one thing left to do...
    [image=http://www.freewebs.com/wfigs/E2_54.jpg]
    TABLE MATCH!!

I'm on my way out the door now...To the vomit mobile!!

4. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    I'll try to bring some of my RPG Books!

This is Rogue 8, I'm going in!

5. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Good Convention, I think we learned a lot about what worked and what didn't and what we need to do next time.

The banner looks great, and I think we are on the right track for what we want to do with the group.

Sorry I had to bail ot fast and quietly, it's been a log week for me and the boy was at home waiting for me.

6. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    good meeting everyone i had a blast and i cant wait to see what happens next time we will be ready.for those of you that couldnt make it we missed you and hope to see you at the next one

7. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Great event everyone. Thanks everyone for coming out. I think we have a great idea for what we need at Wondercon. This we really a good turn out and like Bith said, the pictures and R2 were big hits.

And speaking of pictures. I couldn't wait until tomorrow, or more to the point, I couldn't resist this ...

[fruity Deadpool voice]Hello everyone, I am Deadypoo, your friendly neighborhood Fruity Jedi, and this is how we recruit new members ...

[image=http://swanb.net/deaddance1a.jpg][image=http://swanb.net/deaddance2a.jpg]
    Cha cha cha - tra la la - cha cha cha[/fruity Deadpool voice] ;) ;)

8. MASTER_JEDI_RN

MASTER_JEDI_RN Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    Had a good time at Sac Con! It was well worth the $36 in gas. [face_laugh] My son was excited to go home and show his mommy his "tattoos". Banner looked good, the pics with the Jedi seems like a great idea, and it was interesting to see the "seedy underbelly of the anime world".
    See you guys soon.

MJ

9. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Once again great time hanging out with the Rogues.:cool:
    Sorry about the whole battery mix up thing.:oops:

I think it was a success. We had alot of people looking at all the cool SW suff and grabbing posters and flyers. They were asking questions and hanging around pretty much the whole time.

SUPER CONGRATS! to TionneHawk for breaking through the whole anime genre. You stuck it to them for the best costume contest winner!!!=D=

10. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Coming soon..."Deadpool the Musical!"

Once I saw AV taking a pic I knew I'd be seeing those soon enough. Can you photoshop in a stage background and some dancing girls (GIRLS!!) ? (j/k)

all in all table was fun. Wasn't really on top of my game or my prize thing (sorry) but I have some ideas on what not to do next time out fo thr prizes.

Glad to see so many Rogues all in one place again. I was even happy to see a certain lost Rogue out in the world and doing well.

Got home and showed Rogue 2.5 the F/X pic and he requested one of his own and a T-shirt.

So I need to put in an order for a kids size shirt for the boy (If needed I can bring a Rogue 2.5 size shirt to ya LDV) and while I'm at it I'll order the flag version for myself.

11. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Had a blast hanging out with eveybody and looking forward to seeing you all soon.

12. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    *bows* thank you Avalyn. It was fun to stand up there in front of those weird (really, really weird) anime people and end up winning the whole shebang. (Anyone want to go to Hobby Monkey with me in October?)

The table was fantastic! The banner is amazing! You guys rock!
    See you at the next event. :D

13. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    A big HUGE thanks to avalyn07, our club photographer for the many great pictures. They look great. Bith_Lord, where would you like me to send them to you at so you can place them on the web site?

Dead, both CD's Rock!!! I can't believe the quality!

AJ - PM me the addy you want me to send you Star Wars via Shakespear Man. ;)

Also, I think we should send an email to Master Replica letting them know we had several people coming up asking us if our MR Sabers were for sale, and ask them if they can send us some literature or display to advertise the sabers at our booth. We should also point out that we are now the Top Star Wars Booth at the Sac Comic Con. ;)

14. Enzerumo

Enzerumo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2005
    yeah my first con and with Star Wars fans!why do people love MR sabers so much even though they arnt Star Wars fans?is it because they are cool or something? I got worried when that little girl was "dueling" with AJ i had to do some fixing after words on vader's but its fixed(sort of). looking forward to the next meeting, might see each other again tomarrow(depending on what DP says about Serenity)

15. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    ldv, think that is a great idea,who knows we might get them to send us enough sabers for everyone in time a few here and a few there i mean for people who actually show up and help support the group.maybe they will give us a discount cause i know the s.f.f.f get a few sabers here and there.i am just glad we are growing soon we will hopefully do the bowling thing then who knows maybe around thankgsgivinh we can get jackets for the group.i will stop jumping forward but the future is upon us he we dont give it all and we fall on our faces i think we are gonna regret it:cool:

16. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    [image=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b279/aj_stf/ajmustafar_00000.jpg]

picture taken at sac-con.

17. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    nice pic. Did you download Shakespeare? ;)

18. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    LDV

just put them in a folder called sac90405 in the svrf folder on the server

19. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    Come on now, not ALL anime people are weird. :)

20. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    JoeSunrider wrote; Come on now, not ALL anime people are weird.

We were of course just poking fun. Us oldies but goodies. If we were still teenagers I can guarantee you, we would be bouncing around on stage. Probably not making much sense either. Were just out of the loop.8-}

21. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    i dont understand all of that anime stuff but i know there is no way iam letting my daughter dress like some of those little girls were.hey when is our next meeting and ldv do you want me to call some places to see about midnight star wars release

22. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    The great part was making faces at people from within the TIE helmet. Oh shoot...I wasn't supposed to say that.
    Great, now my cover is blown. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.