main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Saturday June 14th GAME NIGHT 7PM

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by IamaSith, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IamaSith

IamaSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2007
    What: Game Night
    When: Saturday June 14th
    Where: Rip's House
    Why: For fun and friendship
    How: Same old same old
    Who: Open to all

Rip has asked me to post this for Interest in a game night on Saturday this weekend (He says Friday could work too if better but I know from the group records I have that Vader's have conflicts w/ Fridays) ?

Rip has also asked me to pass along - this could be a pic nic / cookout and everyone could jump in the pool after (He has a pool back up this summer).

PLEASE EXPRESS INTEREST ASAP
    Everyone can sign up for something to bring (Food/drink).

2. IamaSith

Oct 8, 2007
    Does everyone on MYSPACE list of friends for SFF get bulletins?

3. Magic_Vader_83

Magic_Vader_83 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 27, 2007
    Hey Guys. I would LOVE to come to this. This is the Day of my Ernie Hudson Convention but we don't usually stay long. It opens at 10:00am so we'd leave in time to get there by 9:00 9:30 and then meet the stars, get signatures, and wait for Ernie to Suit up to take Pictures by the ecto-1, walk around for a few to look for old vintage toys my dad had as a kid, and then head home. We usually make it home around 3:00 or 4:00 so if thats the case I can make it. I'll bring pics and videos of the con if you want. I could also bring a couple two liters of coke and MAYBE some potato salad. I'll let you guys know if I can make it. I am hoping I can. And yes I could do friday this time since I am not going to my magic meeting but would not be able to stay late on friday since I have to get up early for the con.

4. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    I would love to come, but we have made plans for that day. My wife is wanting to go see her father this weekend for Father's Day and we are planning on going up Saturday, so that will be an all day thing, I am sure. I am going to do my best to go to Heroes Con next weekend. That sounds like a blast.

5. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    No event on Friday but saturday is still open if others want to get together - Chris check here first to see if anyone is getting together or not. Have fun at the con!

6. slaveone28146

slaveone28146 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Hey let me know what time and where. Karen is babysitting the twins Saterday but maybe going out to eat or something just give me a call later today or early tommorw. I am working some tonight just give me a call Rip.

7. IamaSith

Oct 8, 2007
    Saturday at 7pm (late dinner?)

8. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Tell Karen to bring the Twins along w/ swimming truncks for the POOL - you guys too! Our neighbors said to use their pool while they are away (All sorts of people have been in and out of it). Otherwise the kids can swim and we can sit around the pool and chat / game - whatever...

9. slaveone28146

slaveone28146 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Had a great time cant wait until the next get together. Thanks for letting us use your house as the gathering place.

10. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    YEAH - I had fun - THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO COULD MAKE IT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.