main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sth Bend, IN SB Force Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Xmaveric, Jan 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    Okay...we have a day: Saturday, February 10th.

Now...what shall we do? Here are a few things we could do: Bowling, Billiards, Arcade, Movie, Restaraunt, Or we could meet at my place, hang out, order pizza, watch a movie, chat play video games, etc.

Where does everyone live? I'm on Calvert and Ironwood.

Post your prefercences/suggestions here.

2. Empyre

Empyre Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2000
    I feel bad now. I completely forgot about this. I had tried to post a response earlier but it was during the time my system was having troubles so here it is again.
    Pretty much anything is okay with me so long as you don't have to be 21 to enter. There have been too many raids recently for me to chance it. I know a number of the ones caught.
    What do you think Jedimama? if you actually ever get this.

3. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Nah, I don't drink, so I wouldn't really want to go to any place that would card you.

So, what would you want to do? We could all raid your dorm room, Empyre :) Or...your parents house??

4. Empyre

Jul 25, 2000
    Right now my family is recovering from strep and our vcr has died so I don't think it would be good to meet at my house. Maybe Nick's patio or bowling or something else.

And I meant Juwannajedi earlier. My mistake again. Sorry Juwanna

5. Empyre

Jul 25, 2000
    I just talked with Kawphy and he is good to join us before 3:00 and after 11:00. He works during that time, so if whatever we do is going on, he said he might join us.

6. Empyre

Jul 25, 2000
    Mav, are you going to Capricon. Since that is from the 8th to the 11th, we might want to reschedule.

7. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    You know...I was just thinking that myself. Are you going to Capricon? I was thinking that we could drive up together on Saturday and hit the party. Then, I assume, we wouldn't have to pay for the con...just gas. Let me know your thoughts.

8. Empyre

Jul 25, 2000
    Sounds good to me. I am pretty sure we could just go to the party and not the con.

9. juwannajedi

juwannajedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    I'm gonna be out of town on the 10th.. too bad...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.