main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

School's Out!! Now what??

Discussion in 'Archive: Richmond, KY' started by rogue11lovesjag, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Okay. Today is the last day of school. And since none of our members actually live in Madison County, with the notable exception of Kai-Rhann, we (obviously) aren't going to have another meeting until next semester.

ANYWAY, we're going to try to keep in touch on this thread, and discuss what needs to be done next semester to get more geeks like us to join the Fanforce, activities we might do, and debate the usefulness of becoming a organization through the university.

So there we go! You can get ahold of me...look in my bio or send me a pm...if you need me. I'll be at Darth Kmart all summer, so have fun.

~Rogue

2. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Well, even though everyone is out of town, you can still keep in touch on the boards. Start up a few silly games (visit some of the bigger forums for examples), and just try to keep in touch. That way when the semester starts up again, you'll be all set to go!

~H~

3. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Just wanted to randomly expound upon the kickbutt movies I've seen or want to see this summer.

X2 (awesome)

Matrix Reloaded (doubly awesome)

Star Trek Nemesis (coming out on DVD)

Daredevil (also coming out on DVD)

The League of Extrodinary Gentlemen (oh, yeah, Sean Connery, babe)

Charlie's Angels 2 (girls kick butt. Much fun.)

Down with Love (hilarious. The only chick flick I've ever seen in a movie theater. Also the only chick flick I've ever actually liked)

Also, movies that come out later this year...

Matrix Revolutions...I actually had someone give me an interesting insight into the Matrix...esp. with the ending of Reloaded...it's a Matrix within a Matrix. Yeah, that'll screw with your head.

The Return of the King...(Aragorn, yum)

I also heard that they're making a movie about Electra from Daredevil.

Yeah, this was more making sure that the board stayed up and running than anything else. Talk to you guys later!

~Rogue

4. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    It's June 1st. We've got two months and twenty days until school starts back.

Suggestions on what we ought to do come August 20th?

~Rogue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.