main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO (SCJ) Tuesday Night Fights!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by RavLoc_Vos, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

I know we were looking at Tues for our fight training. Is this still good for everyone?? If so I say we start tommorrow about 5:30-6ish So we get a little practice in before we all freeze to death. I need to know if all the girls are going to to be Sith or have have the classic jedi/Sith Combo. I also want to start working on the hand to hand with some of the guys. Let me know. Later Days...

2. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I think Rachel is a Jedi, but I could be wrong. Where are we doing this?

3. MIGHELLA_SYNIA33

MIGHELLA_SYNIA33 Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2004
    hey chico ...sorry we wont be able to make it....ray has a job now..lol..did we tell ya....well he has his xmas party for them tomorrow night so we cant make it. Im sorry we havent kept in touch we lost internet for a while and ive been trying to get xmas chit done but contact me when ever.. we may be able to make it out there this weekend ..not sure though ...ttyl :)

4. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    I can't make it either, Chico. I've got too much on my plate with the Holiday party this weekend in Denver. Its probably just as well, though...Rachel can't attend this week, and the two of us would sorta like to start together. :D

5. deathlikescats

deathlikescats Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2004
    I'm up for it, and I think I'm a Bad guy/Sith Chick. Gimme a call if we're gonna fight tonight. The stage is open here if ya want it.
    Keep me informed.

6. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Thats cool, We'll still do it with the people who want to. Next week is fine if you can start then. I am going to see if I can get the 2 new guys to come out. I think practicing at the college is a Grand idea. It is covered but still outside. I will let you know. I need to know who wants to use what, as far as weapons go. Let me know. Later Days...

7. JediKnightAlestor

JediKnightAlestor Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 23, 2004
    Master Ravloc
    I am have been thinking about it and I don't think I am going back to do the Steel City Jedi. Sorry for the dissapointment.:( Well any way hope things work out for you and that Steel City Jedi and good luck in all you do.

The Guy formaly known as Alestor Hontun.
    Mike

8. Cocoa

Cocoa Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2004
    Hey,

I thought the Tuesday Night Fights went really well. You guys are looking pretty good! Keep it up.

Cocoa
    (Jenirae)

9. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Schedule for fighters- Tues. we will try and work predominently with the Chicks. We started a new fight between the 3 of you and it looks pretty crazy. We may start a Sun. fight schedule with the guys and see what we can come up with. Next Tues?, Roll call if you can make it. Let me know. Later Days...

10. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    chico if i lived closer i SO would be there! for one it would be a good work out i am sure.

11. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Looking to see if your all still game. I have picked up 3 new guys and hopefully 2 new girls. We will start with the basics and go from there. It will be at CSU behind Hoag hall. There is an outside stage, it is very visible. I want to start no later then 6 as it gets cold fast. We are still looking to find an area inside, I will keep you updated. Practice should go no later then 8pm. So please let me know if you can or can't make it. Thanx a Lot.
    Later Days...

12. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

I will be there at 5:30 waiting if anyone needs directions feel free to call. I will bring some of my tapes so you cen see what it is you will be doing. See ya all tonite. Later Days...

13. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

I need to know if everyone is up for fighting on Tues. If so let me know so we can start getting ready for EP 3. Later days...

14. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Sorry I couldnt make it today, Chico...duty called.

If you do this on Tuesday I will be there come hell or high water. Let me know.

15. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

YES, we are still on for tonite. I am DESPERATELY trying to find somewhere inside. If anyone knows of a large open space to practice inside,PLEEEEAAASSE Let me know. Other than that 5:30 6ish at CSU under the Outside Stage. Wear warm clothes, you'll need them. Later Days...

16. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Per my conversation with NumberOne about five minutes ago, this is cancelled due to frozen hell falling from the sky and sticking to everything

Hes trying to find an indoor place for practice. Lets all put our heads together and think of something.

When my brother and I get our house, maybe the studio would work...we'll see.

17. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Weather Permitting we are going to try a practice Sun. Around Noonish. City Park across from the fountain next to the gazeebo. If you think you can make it, Please let me know. Hope to see ya all.
    Later Days...

18. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    the weather should be perfect for this...unfortunately for me, I'm at work til 1-ish or later. :(

19. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    i will try and make it. but no promises.

20. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Sun is still a go as far as I can See. Weather looks like it will cooperate. IF we still do this we will probably be out there till about 3ish. If anyone needs to know if we are still going to be there, feel free to call me. Later Days...

21. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    any word on an indoors venue? The weather is supposed to continue its evil ways tonight, and with us all fighting off colds, playing outside in the wet seems unhealthy.

22. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

As of right now FIGHTS OFF(Again) If I happen to find a place indoors I will start calling folks. Other than that til Sun, I guess. Later Days...

23. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Alright heres the deal. Sun. 12-1sh @ City Park Again. Til whenever we get done. Who can make it? Let me know before so I won't be going nuts the day before. Thanks. Later Days...

24. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    The extended forecast calls for partly cloudy skies, and a high of 34...will we break a sweat? I might stay warm enough that way. ;)

Barring unforeseen circumstances (2nd job stuff) I will plan on being there...City Park isnt far from my house at all. :D

25. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    doesnt that figure.the one sunday I have to work is the same sunday there is actully to do in this town.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.