main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Score a Score (if you haven't already)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by astrozombie, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. astrozombie

astrozombie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 19, 2002
    After working for a few months at a fleamarket booth selling used CDs, I realized the deals I could get someone who is interested in near-pristine Star Wars soundtracks...

what we got:

Star Wars: A New Hope complete score with detailed booklet and 2 sparkly, darn cool CDs - $13

" " without booklet, straight 2-CD set (and the CDs aren't sparkly)- $12

Star Wars: the Empire Strikes Back complete score, 2 CDs (I do believe) - $12

we also may have an Episode I soundrack, and it'd be $6

these are deals! If anyone is interested, post or PM me. I work there Saturdays.

2. fingthething

fingthething Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Well Tavia, i would like to score that ESB double CD. Where is this flee market again?

3. astrozombie

Sep 19, 2002
    the SuperFlea Market is on 111 Av and 119 St, 10-5 Saturday and Sunday.

I'd love it if anyone'd drop by on Saturday...but Danny, the 'deal', the $12 discs, they're on my discount. So if you know you want it for sure, I would have to buy it for you. But again, don't let that keep you (or anyone) from frequenting our wonderful market! There are tons of vendors, and I know of ones having Star Wars memorabilia. Some, though, are sickeningly over-priced (avoid the old-lady with a booth of Ep.I stuff, shudder), and others have old figures, but know they should be charging for them. Finding an ignoramous' box of classic figues is pretty much impossible, but if you want to give it a shot...by all means. Come on down.

4. fingthething

fingthething Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Then yes, i would like you to buy them for me if you would. Next time i see you i can pay you :) Or i can give the money to your sister when i see her on Saturday, then you can get then.

5. Jamaillia

Jamaillia Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2002
    I love that Flea Market. That is where I get most of my books. Next time I am there I will stop by and say hi.

Jamaillia

6. astrozombie

Sep 19, 2002
    neat neat neat, Jamaillia! Can't wait to break the boredom of a never-ending shift!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.