main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Second gathering

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Lego_Maul, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    My brother is coming from NH, I have an appearance in jedi garb for a birthday party and then my company has their TRU night from 7-9pm, already booked for Sun. then I can start cleaning carpets at 10pm ....

2. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Hey Jace and Brian we won't be able to take you guys our vans brakes went out today and I won't be able to fit all of us in the two seater nissan, sorry :(

3. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Oh, Ok. I'll make the next gathering then. You all have fun! -Jace

4. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Ross and I won't be able to make it today. He's doing a pressure washing job in Springhill and then helping his parents hang their Christmas lights outside. I'll be staying home to get our place ready for the holidays, since the rest of the year is nearly over and I have so much to do before Thanksgiving and Christmas.

5. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    Hi Jamie,
    it was nice to to see everybody again and a few new faces. I'm glad my schedule allowed me to make it, the meeting was an enjoyable occasion. Looking forward to wearing my costume with you all. I had fun !

6. seswa

seswa Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2005
    hey guys, sorry i had to leave so early, but i had a blast meeting new people and hanging out with everyone.
    hope to see many of you next weekend!

7. HippieTrooper

HippieTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    We had a good time! Thanks Jamie for having us over, next time Ill be sure to bring a bathing suit!
    Later

8. Darth_Lego_Maul

Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    Glad you guys could come over. You're welcome here any time. Yeah, I probably should have mentioned that we have a pool. Next time you all know you can bring bathing suits and go swimming.

I almost forgot- did anyone leave a pair of sunglasses here?

9. Hopkins9482

Hopkins9482 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2004
    I can't believe I forgot! I was supposed to go out to Orlando and meet with some friends, then that got cancelled...and knowing me, I bummed around all day wanting something to do only to find out now that I completely forgot about the gathering and missed it...darn...

10. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Sorry we missed it too. I didn't wake up until about 5 in the aftenoon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.