main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

See It Again... One Last Time!

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Forja-Bingbey, Jul 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    I know that this is very late in the game to post such a message, well here goes...

Tomorrow night, Saturday July 6th at the Port Orange Six theatre there will be one final showing of Star Wars: Episode II - Attack Of The Clones. Now, if you want to come see this film you have to call me at 386-788-6941 and ask for Jason. At that point I will let you know the 411 on when it will start and if it will even happen. Now remember, you have to call me so that I can get a count of how many are going to show up. I just can't have a hundred people show up.

This will be a FREE show!

That is all.

2. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    That's the last time it's being shown?!? Is that just at Port Orange Six or nationwide? I hope it's not over yet!

3. MortWindu

MortWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    I'm pretty sure its just for Port Orange, some theatres will still have it

4. Commander_Clone

Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    I thought that it was a 12 week commitment?

Where'd that go?

5. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    It went out the window with the lack of business it has generated for this company. 20th/Lucasfilm aren't happy about a lot of chains breaking it, but business is business.

Sorry George.

Also, it didn't happen last night, so it might happen tonight, or either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday night. I'll post any info... till then.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.