main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

September Meeting Date?

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Nathan PTH, Sep 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan PTH

Nathan PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    I just got into town right after the July meeting, had a friend visiting the weekend of the August meeting, and was drowning in paperwork during DragonCon. I'm still trying to find the chance to catch up to the FF group sometime, though. I had a blast helping set up the one in my hometown and getting them set up as an official chapter before I left.

Do we have any idea yet when the September meeting will be, so I can try to plan to be there this time?

2. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Hi Nathan! Welcome to the Atlanta area. Just to let you know, we are planning on making this month's meeting a bbq social at Red Top Mt. Park. It's up near Acworth, GA. About 30-40 minutes from downtown. The date will be Saturday, the 21st. I hope you can join us there. More details will follow on the boards here soon. Look forward to meeting you.

3. Nathan PTH

Nathan PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    That's cool. I'll keep an eye out for more info. I'll may be visiting my sister for her birthday that weekend, but I'm going to try to get her down here for that weekend. Like show her around the area or something since her bday isn't till later that week. I'll keep an eye out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.