main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA SF SmackDown! Forum

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Rogue6, Jun 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    To apease the less wrassl'n friendly jabroni's of this SW Forum, I thought we should localize our catchphrases here.

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Let the bodies hit the floor!! haha...

3. The_Rock

The_Rock Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2003
    <ROCKY!ROCKY!ROCKY!ROCKY!>

4. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Don't we need to have our intros and theme music and stuff? ;p Ah... IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Gives Rogue Six a stunner... the one I didn't get to finish in Vegas! HAHA! Jumps back up and delivers a Rock Bottom to the The Rock! *goes to the corner of the ring letting the two others monkeys recuperate and has a piece of pie.*

5. Rogue6

Mar 12, 2002
    Rogue6 nips-up and nails Jedi Tenken with a D.D.T. and Irish Whips 'The Rock' into the ropes and hits the Spine-Buster!

He looks to the crowd and set's up The Double-People's Elbow! Off comes the elbow braces, chucks them into the crowd. Sprinting left and bouncing off the ropes, back to right, two stomps later driving down both elbows into the two prone Jabroni's!!! . . .

6. The_Rock

The_Rock Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2003
    the Rock rolls out of the ring and grabbs a steel char, jumps back in the ring, and nails 6 and tenken in the head!!! the Rock slaps on the sharpshooter on tenken...then grabs a sledgehammer and busts open tenkens head!!! the Rock then turns to 6 and lays down a rock bottom from the top rope!!! the Rock goes for the cover...ONE...TWO...THREE DING DING DING
    The winner of this match....The Rock!

7. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey what are you talking about Rock? That wasn't the legit referee! I knock him out before the match started and the ref that just did the count for you is unauthorized you big monkey nipple! *Force Heals, ding ding ding, real referee comes out!* It is obvious this contest can not be decided by our knowledge of Rock WWE tactics and catch phrases... *Force pulls his dual-phase lightsaber* ... but by our skills with a lightsaber....

*quickly dispatches the Rock for his arrogance by first slicing off his eyebrows just for the fun of it, and then cutting off his arms at the People's Elbow length. Then taking off the Brahma Bull's head like Mace did to Jango and proceeds to shine that balding head real nice... turns it sideways... and sticks it straight up what remains his candy***! Turns attention back to Rogue Six turning off his lightsaber.*

As master Yoda if he were talking like The Great One: "On your candy*** I will lay, the Smacketh Down I will!" *Force jumps behind Rogue Six, and Force pushes Six into the opposite side ropes. On Six's recoil, reignites lightsaber and doubles the blade length by twisting the hilt to realign the focusing crystals within the saber as Six gets impaled on a 2 meter long energy blade. Rogue Six's body lands on The Rocks still smoldering corpse as the refee counts ONE, TWO, THREE... Tenken walks away from the ring leaving the bodies from the EMTs to deal with...*

I didn't want the "victory" you see... I just wanted to walk away on my own terms. IF YOU SMELLALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOW!!!!!!! What The Tenken is cookin?!

8. Rogue6

Mar 12, 2002
    That's a nice lil day dream you were both having JT and 'rock' while you both were still looking up at the lights of the arena with your backs still flat on the mat.

You had these dilusions of graduer as your bodies and minds recovered from the Candy Ass Whoop'n you just took from Rogue6!

Perhaps you both mistakenly took the cheering, from the Millions (and Millions) of the Real People's Champs fans.

I'll leave you two boys to pick up the scraps as I make my way back stage to have my usual post-match taste of that sweet Poontang Pie!

9. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Clocks Six in the back of the head with (insert random object here). Ah! shut your mouth you thong wearing fatty! ;)

10. Rogue6

Mar 12, 2002
    Hahahahahahahahahahah

11. The_Rock

The_Rock Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2003
    hey u rockajabronis!!! no one mentioned the on sale a couple of weeks ago....we'll.... are we gonna make this an event or what?!?!

12. The_Rock

The_Rock Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2003
    what the Rock means is that the WWE will be in SJ and the peoples champs should go

13. Rogue6

Mar 12, 2002
    What up,

Sorry I didn't give a heads up, but I got tix to go.

14. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    When is the WWE in town anyway?

15. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Oh and Six why didn't you tell me you were getting tix? I inform you of my feelings on that later... In fact there's something to Rogue Squadron that has partly to do with just this kind of thing...

16. Rogue6

Mar 12, 2002
    Sorry,,,
    Todd asked if I new there was WWE in SJ. I saw an ad for it. It's a house-show (non-televised) RAW.

He called on a whim while I was at work and said sure. It wasn't really on my mind so I didn't think beyond it.

Don't read into it, I just didn't think it was a big deal cuz I was busy w/ work and such.

17. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    It's fine Case, I think your PM had the right idea it didn't need to be put on the main boards here. And no this is not what I was refering to about RS stuff I e-mailed the Rogues about but I was wondering about it.

18. Rogue6

Mar 12, 2002
    WWE RAW HouseShow was AWESOME!!!!

I sat in Sec 115 row 4, and the action was directly in front of me!

The card was awesome:

World Heavyweight Championship
    First-ever meeting between these two Superstars!
    Triple H w/ Ric Flair vs. Goldberg

Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel with special guests Stone Cold Steve Austin & Eric Bischoff

Rob Van Dam vs. Kane

World Tag Team Championship
    Dudley Boyz vs. La Resistance

Intercontinental Championship
    Booker T vs. Christian

Mixed Tag Team Match
    Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner w/ Stacy Keibler & Trish Stratus vs. Test, Steven Richards & Victoria

Women's Championship
    Gail Kim vs. Molly Holly

Hurricane, Maven vs. Lance Storm, Randy Orton

Rosey vs. Rodney Mack

Every match was great w/ the exception of Rosey and Rodney Mack.
    The KSJO Diva for a day contest was great. Nice G-Strings let me tell you!

And did we ever get to see Stacey and all of her assets! 10 x's over no less!

The HiLite Reel came off great as Stone Cold sure know's how to cut a promo.

Booker T came off good but I really enjoyed the 1st ever encounter between Goldberg and HHH.

SummerSlam will be great w/ those two Headlining.

And that's the bottom line, cuz The Great One said so!

19. The_Rock

The_Rock Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2003
    The Rock missed the house show in SJ. But the Rock asks this...what is your pick for the greatest match in WWE history? The Rock will post his pic later.

20. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Rock vs. Austin at WrestleMania 15 (I think it was 15, I know it was a Wrestlemania, just not of the #)? That was the coolest thing! The Rock giving stunners! Stone Cold TRYING to do the Rock Bottom. It was great!

21. Stone_Cold

Stone_Cold Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2003
    Ming and Rogue, we should get together sometime to watch some WWE wrastling. WHAT?!?!Summerslam is coming up, mabey we can have a WWE party. WHAT?!?!

22. Stone_Cold

Stone_Cold Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2003
    back to greatest WWE mach in history, I have to agree with Ming, Stone Cold vs The Rock is the best match in history...those two meet at Wrestlemania every two years...looking forward to their next encounter in 2005

23. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    lol sounds good we should definetly do that at some point. I think we could talk about it at the meeting this saturday. 2005... lots of cool stuff happening in 2005 then. Excellent...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.