main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Sithspotting

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by CarbonatedGoat, Jun 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarbonatedGoat

CarbonatedGoat Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Choose the Force. Choose Jedi mind tricks. Choose rock levitation. Choose no family. Choose a ****ing midichlorian count bigger than Master Yoda's. Choose R2-D2, landspeeders, commlinks and X-Wing starfighters. Choose 900-year lifespans, Jedi purges and voiceovers by James Earl Jones. Choose Death Star trench runs. Choose a homestead on Tatooine. Choose your friends. Choose earth-tone robes and matching cloaks. Choose lightsabers in a range of ****ing colours. Choose precognition and wondering where your friends are while balancing on one hand. Choose sitting in a puddle of mud on Dagobah listening to some 900-year-old muppet speaking backwards and wondering how you get so big "eating food of this kind". Choose fading away at the end of it all, like all the great Jedi Masters before you, leaving nothing more than a memory and an occasional haunting voice saying "Use the Force, Luke." Choose your destiny. Choose the Force.

(c) 2002 Phillip A. Carnall <williamgibsonesque@hotmail.com>

Edit: Yes, I am going off on a Obi-Wan/Ewan McGregor /Trainspotting riff. I find it funny. So sue me. ;P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.