main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi So glad to be back!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Bors_Kaegel, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Bors_Kaegel

Bors_Kaegel Jedi Master star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    Hello again, TF.N! I'm so glad this site survived the post Episode III silence. :cool:

Much like so many others, my inner Star Wars social fan has now reawakened with the news of the Disney Lucasfilm acquisition and the confirmation of another movie in 2015. I look forward to enjoying the Star Wars fandom revival with my family, and I hope to share in the excitement with you guys!

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome back, Bors_Kaegel! :)

It's cool to see people coming back and you're right about surviving post Ep3 silence. Lots of other sites (including the main sw.com one) closed during that time. Sad that is.

Since your name is blue, are you still the CR of Birmingham? Have you been active offsite for your local FanForce? Otherwise it would be fair to speak to one of the RSA. :)

Enjoy your time at the boards! :)

3. Bors_Kaegel

Bors_Kaegel Jedi Master star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    Yeah, I still consider myself CR of Birmingham, although no activity has taken place for years. I spoke with a rep already (Grimby) and I have several folks interested in starting up the Birmingham FanForce again. We even have a topic going. We'll see how it goes!

Thanks for the welcome. ;)

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    That's pretty cool! :D

Good luck!! I really hope you get back an active FF - it'll be more fun to watch SW E7 with your FF for sure! :D

5. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome home mate!!!