main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL So where is everyone?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by SRB_Jedi_Knight, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Greetings!!!

Well to introduce myself I am the founder and original Fanforce CR and President of the OCSWS - Orange County Star Wars Society in Orange County California. I had alot of fun back in OC with the club we had there, and the relationships we built with the 501st and the Rebel Legion. We did alot of events and get togethers, and generally just had a great time.

I'm now living in the Tampa area and miss the connection I had with old friends within the OCSWS, and I am looking to get to know the group here and hopefully meet some new friend, and have some fun.

So basically, when do you all get together?

2. Chris Wyman

Chris Wyman Jedi Master star 1

Jul 7, 2008
    Hello there and welcome!

What part of Tampa are you in?

Our next event is actually coming up rather soon. May 17th we'll be heading over to Port Saint Lucie to kick off the Port Saint Lucie Star Wars Club. I'll be driving a large van from Tampa to Orlando to pick up any SWGFA members that will be coming and then we will continue on down south. I invite you to join us! If you are intersted, please send me a PM and I will give you all the details about what time and where.

3. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    There are a few of us who check in here every now and then to see if any old friends have stopped by. Many of us have gone on to other clubs or retired from fandom altogether. This little group started out about 6 years or so ago with a few friends and some of us have found other avenues to express our love for SW and to hang out with our friends. Chris has a nice little group rolling and he drops by here to advertise upcoming events and invite anyone here who is interested. Chris's group is a nice friendly group. I come here myself to catch up with friends like Jace and Matt since they do not belong to the other orgs that I hang with. You are welcomed to bring others here to network or chat about SW and other interests. Hope that answers your questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.