main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Something to keep in mind for CIII

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ithorian, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
  2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Party!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Sounds really cool!

*climbs onto soap box*
    However, I do have to admit that I resent the fact that the 501st gets all the breaks and attention. Parties, entire hotels, publicity, recognition, ect... Makes the fanforce look petty in comparison, especially since we got shafted in the convention center hotel deal!
    *teeters and swoons off soap box at thought of armored storm troopers wandering about in droves*

Oh and another round of applause for Sal's valiant efforts to get us those rooms! :D We love you Sal!!!

-Fettish :)

4. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Yeah, FanForce falls in line behind the 501st alot it seems

5. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    An update on the party situation. . .

They have determined that tickets will be pre-sold in a few days, and the cover charge will be $20 a head, $3 of which goes to charity.

I'm considering getting a ticket, just in case. It sounds like it'll be a blast!

6. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Would any of you be kind enough to snag me a ticket and I can pay you the $20 at the meeting? I have the cash right here, but can't put anything on a credit card. I'd REALLY appreciate it. Otherwise I won't be able to go to the party... :(

*begs with puppy dog eyes*

7. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Ah, I see that they are permitting people to send ticket money in via money order. So, if need be I can send in a money order. :D They also allow individuals to purchase multiple tickets using their Paypal account. See official thread for details...

Latest Party Info

Please note that this link is different than the one at the beginning of this thread...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.