main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific Soon will I rest. Yes, forever sleep. Earned it, I have.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Sep 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    The meaning of that cryptic thread title is that I am resigning all Fanforce and JC responsibilities effective today Sept. 5th. That includes Pacific Region RSA, GSA, and Collecting forum manager. I can't point to one reason and say "this is why", suffice it to say there are many reasons, but the main reason is so that I will have more time to spend with my kids, and more time to devote to other interests, and my own fanforce chapter. JediRacer will now be he sole RSA for the Pacific Region.

See you around the boards!

Linda :)

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    It's hard to let you go Linda. As it is, it's going to be one hard transition for us not to see you as GSA anymore. You were the one whom helped the Mojave Desert FanForce what it is today. Sure, it may not be big, but you've always encouraged us to stick it out. And, for that, I am forever in your debt ;) .

We'll for sure miss you! :_|

3. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    I am also sad to see Linda go! She has helped me out so much on these boards. I definitely have some HUGE shoes to fill!! I promise to do my best as RSA for the Pacific Region of FF. But I've only been a moderator for one and a half months and I do not have full manager status yet, which means I can't do a lot of things by myself yet. So, if any CR needs help with banner, marquees, locking/editing threads. Do not hesitate to send me a PM and I'll handle your issues ASAP!

Matt
    JediRacer

4. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Sounds good JediRacer. I am most assured that you'll do a great job in handling all of the present situations within the Pacific FanForce region. If not, we'll whip you till you do! ;) :p

5. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

*huge hugs* It is so WEIRD not seeing you with colors. Now you look just like the rest of us instead of the super-awesome CR/GSA/RSA you are.

Thank you for everything you've done to help me and my little group. I fully expect you to be around the boards though. You know you are always welcome in Sacville. Drop in, have some Java at the 24 hr. Starbucks!

JediRacer, I know you will do a fine job. And if you get stuck, just ask MJF, Master of the boards. ;)

6. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Wow..go away for a while and look what happens.

I agree with all of the above. And like others, you were there so much for us. We may have slowed down a bit (due to me..getting my Master's Degree and full time work tends to cut into the fun part of life)...but we are still there. And wouldn't be without help from you and support of others.

So have fun, take Care, Good Job and Clear Skies.

Kenobi

(Oh yeah..and a big hug thrown in too!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.