main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Sorry it's been soo long, need help with MR Sabers

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jimsidious, Jan 11, 2013.

1. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    First want to apologize because it has been soo long since I have been on here, life gets in the way - new wife job etc etc etc...

I have some cash burning a whole in my pocket and have been hunting down replica sabers to no avail. Help me everyone Kenobi - your my only hope lol

I would really like to have an actual Graflex Hilt if someone's made a REALLY good replica or if you know where to get a hold of one - fairly priced. Any websites or anything that can help. Also, wondering about the MR/Hasbro removable blade force fx sabers....?

Also, looking for MR Vader,

Any takers?

2. brigandarklung

brigandarklung Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 9, 2005
    If you want to play with it, avoid MR like the plague! One too many hits and the lights in the blade go out and that's it. Over on Dewbackwing there are many people and conversations that can steer you in a proper direction for what you are looking for.

3. brigandarklung

Nov 9, 2005
  4. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Thanks for getting back to me, looks like people have looked at my post, don't blame them for not getting back lol but as I said, sorry about not posting for a while...
    Thanks for the good heads up, got in touch with an old friend who pointed me in the direction of customsabers - THAT is exactly what I was looking for.
    My wife and I would probably fart around with the lightsabers; nothing serious but ya POS is definiately not what I'm looking for.
    Hope everyone is doing well, hope to see more people on the boards
    ttyl

5. brigandarklung

Nov 9, 2005
    Glad to help. It might take me a month but... In so cal many bought sabers from a fella who made Park Sabers ( I think, haven't looked it up or checked with sources.) These were "combat" worthy. They stood up to being hit with shinai at less than full force. The only thing was the flex of the blade made them a little whip-ish at speed. Hurt like hell, but manageable if aware of it. The beauty was al the tech is in the hilt, the blade is just a type of light wire wrapped in diffuser and shoved in a poly carbonite tube. They were looking to to side emitting fiber optics, not sure if that ever panned out though.

6. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    hey buddy!!! I got my MPP vader saber! dude its awesome! Parks really came through it only took like 2 weeks if any one has any reservations DONT!!!! he does awesome work and ships real fast

7. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Oh it looks like I hadnt received my graflex at the time I posted this lol, I got a killer AUTHENTIC graflex off ebay hella cheep it looks awesome is there a way to post pics on these threads if so I can post some of my saber hilt collection....