main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SPY REPORT: The Return of Mace Windu!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by Emerald_Tides, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emerald_Tides

Emerald_Tides Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    Yep! Lucas is going to pull a LOTR, and have Mace return like Gandalf returns from the dead in TTT! It will be a magical scene, where our heroes are lost somewhere and all of a sudden a white light flashes and out steps Mace Windu, now a Jedi GRAND Master! He saves their lives and guides them on a path. Later he and Yoda join forces to take on Emperer Palpatine on Courscant while Luke and Leia now Jedi Knights confront their father in an ultimate confrontation on a new world!!!!!!

2. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    Cool. :D

3. Palpy560

Palpy560 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2005
    [Tilda Swinton's White Witch] IMPOSSIBLE. [/Tilda Swinton's White Witch]:eek:

4. Lord_NoONE

Lord_NoONE Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2001
    Mace returning would be an interesting twist. The more important twist that I hope gets ironed out in the upcoming film is whether Palpatine is Sidious. I want serious closure.

I hope George just gives Palpatine a line saying, "Lord Vader, I am Lord Sidious. I have always been Lord Sidious and there has never been a clone of me."

5. Vortigern99

Vortigern99 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2000
    Does this mean that Mace learned how to do Qui-Gon's "return" trick, too? Or will he be a clone of the real Mace? :confused:

6. PrinceHector

PrinceHector Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    Why oh why oh why... [face_shame_on_you] Come on, if someone dies then they should stay dead. It ruins the credibility of their death scene. Does anyone else agree with me here?

Also a new episode IV is a bad idea to begin with. The saga is complete and should not be fiddled with. In my opinion.

7. sith_rising

sith_rising Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    Hidalgo stated on Hyperspace that Mace will have a robotic arm like Anakin's, and will now wear all black! Supposedly, he trains with Yoda in exile, then makes a double-bladed purple lightsaber for his confrontation with Luke, Vader's evil son!

8. UncleErnie

UncleErnie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2005

....and then they shoot Luke out of the Tantive IV onto Genesis...where he gets a Genesis-effect full body recessitation ! [face_worried]

(I heard this on E! Entertainment Television):eek:

9. Darth_Maestro

Darth_Maestro Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2005
    i hear he changes his name to Grando Carlissian

10. Vengance1003

Vengance1003 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2006
    Is he going to look like in the banner?

11. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005

THERE COULDNT BE BETTER NEWS NOW BOBA FETT WILL BE THE ONE TO GET HIM BECAUSE BOBA FETT IS 133T I HOPE THAT AFTER BOBA SHOOTS MACE HE LOOKS AT HIM AND JUST SAYS... pWNeD!

Carnage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.