main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009 & Beyond] An Abiding Treasure. New Post: June 17!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Sep 22, 2012.

1. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Nyota's passion for Spock and likewise his passion for her keep reciprocating forever and always. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  2. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    It seems Valentine's day come a few days early over here. [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    What a sweet way to soothe Nyota. Spock is so adorable with her. All your words are a great way to describe their love and devotion.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] I love the bromance! And this one is so sweet [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  5. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    I have such a soppy smile on my face right now. How sweet for words! (And the drabbles are already creating bunnies! Woohoo! [face_dancing])

Her breath caught at the touch. "I was having such a time with the language before we arrived, it made me worried for the outcome of the talks. And then you had to take my mind off of it in that irresistibly delicious way you have." Her voice was tender, and there was a thrill of laughter in its musical tones.

"Love, I was merely helping you relax."

Indeed, Spock! This is where your eyebrow is being returned. :p

Another lovely glimpse at their bond and devotion. [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Mira, you are an indispensable, unfailing fount of inspirationalness. :D Hee! Got that right. I kinda conceive of them as being in an ecstasy constantly; not physically only, but in all facets. ^:)^ Yumsy!

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Tags: Hazel Mira_Jade earlybird-obi-wan RX_Sith

~~~~~

I Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way

"My own: I know I test and try your patience at times; or rather, the circumstances and hazards the away team, and I along with them, often find ourselves stirs deep anxieties within you, and this is not aught that I would wish for you to experience. I am grateful for your forbearance. Your equanimity is something I desire above all else."

"Darling, it is an unfortunate consequence of our career choice(s). Something I try to fortify myself and brace for... but I cannot say it is easy. And sometimes, it does burst forth ... but I don't begrudge you anything you feel is necessary in the line of duty. I just want ... need ... you so absolutely!!!"

These were two exchanges I have stored in my very secretest keepsake box. :D

Right after, we were celebrating Yolette's engagement, and I was feeling the desire for something ... somewhat romantic.

So, we shared a ripple bath of scented bubbles and violet rose petals.

And between warm tender kisses, I whispered to my love: "I love you, I want you, my precious one!"

"Do you indeed?" Was the teasing reply.

I laughed. "You know it, very well."

His eyes spoke that he adored me, in return.

Thence followed more gentle, slow kisses and caresses, much tickling and splashing as a result of the tickling. [face_laugh]

++++++

Note: The words: I love you, I want you, my precious one, was a beautiful line in a Chicken Soup for the Soul book, a compilation of Happily Ever After vignettes. It was (the quote) originally in Spanish; very lovely; and it belongs to S/U. ^:)^ ^:)^

RX_Sith and earlybird-obi-wan like this.
  8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Tickling and splashing is fun together.[face_laugh] Lovely post for Valentines day

RX_Sith and Jade_eyes like this.
  9. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Wonderfully lovely. [face_love] :*

10. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    A great Valentine's gift for both Nyota and Spock who are indeed very precious and special to each other. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  11. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    I love how you juxtaposed the very serious (and at times, life-threatening) subject of their careers, next to so lovely and romantic a moment. The edge-of-your seat moments they face make the times they do have together so very wonderful indeed. [face_love]

Now that I have had my thinky thoughts out of the way, I shall happily dissolve into a puddle of mush! :p [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I Could Not Imagine

During the events with the Guardian of Forever, it was odd in the extreme to feel sundered from Nyota; to look up at the moon and not feel, as I had to some extent even during our days of friendship, that she was enjoying its radiance. She found its serene beauty restful.

When we were together again, we found ourselves aiding a world whose natural resources were being inundated by changing climate: the polar caps were gradually melting, while the seas continually encroached higher on the shores. Temporary measures, and then more permanent ones, had to be discovered and initiated especially for the coastal cities.

She and I stood together on a balcony, and now I could enjoy her physical and emotional nearness by the light of 2 moons.

Her hand was firmly clasped in mine.

"I could not imagine living out my life in that past time separated from you." I confessed. "And although it serves no purpose to indulge in such speculations, I must admit the thought fleetingly crossed my mind at one or more points, and it did provide an incentive to return to you."

She shivered. "I am glad I was able to be that for you." Her tone attempted to be light, but there was an undercurrent.

"Love, I apologize. I will not mention it if it distresses you."

She gave a shrug, and her loose tresses spilled about her shoulders in rippling waves. I reached a free hand to tangle in its silkiness.

She leaned back against the railing and tilted her head back to gaze more fully at the moons. The graceful column of her throat was exposed in its elegance, and I leaned in to kiss the warm hollow.

She purred.

In the distance, the ocean waves provided a majestic backdrop of sight and sound.

But I was lost in the glow of her eyes: the warmth I found, had always found, in the shining depths.

She had asked what I believed the next step for the colonists should be.

I answered, a bit abstractly.

She twinkled. "Darling, you seemed ... lost in thought."

"You are the source of my reverie." I admitted, circling her waist and drawing her near. "My own, there is much to get lost in."

I captured her warm lips then, tasting as they did of the spiced chocolate drink she had had as a dessert; and she returned my kisses eagerly, completely.

I led her inside, then, as we exchanged unspoken: /I love you./ across our bond.

+++++++

Hazel RX_Sith Mira_Jade earlybird-obi-wan :) [:D]

13. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    This was lovely! First off, anything involving the Guardian of Time is interesting - and there is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel for every intense mission for these two, knowing that they have someone to return to at the mission's end. [face_love] But I think that the feeling of this one is what I liked the most. It was very soft and flowing, and the moons and ocean really gave it a kind of 'tides coming and going' sort of atmosphere that was just lovely to read. [face_love]

Thank-you for painting another beautiful moment for us to read, again. =D=

Jade_eyes likes this.
  14. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    I love the last line especially [face_love] I'm very curious about this Guardian of Forever!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  15. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Nothing can keep these two apart. :)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hazel earlybird-obi-wan Mira_Jade RX_Sith
    After reading Ceil's Fragments, and Kyp's delicious words of love, [face_love] [face_love] combined with this bunny, ;) I couldn't resist.

~~~~

Nyota tends a special row of roses in the arboretum. She made it clear they were hers, to tend and nourish.

I asked her why one evening.

She blushed. "They're for your Mom and Poppa. A memorial I'd like to keep of their love, a thank you for their sweet legacy ... " She grinned, squeezing my hands.

I raised a brow in inquiry.

"Why, you my darling love!!!"

I looked deeply into her eyes. "You have always accepted me and cherished me for who I am, yet inspire me to be more than that. Thank you, ashal-veh, for being who you are."

"You are welcome, and you make it easy, so easy to love you!"

I scooped her up and our love expressions that evening and through the night were especially tender.

+++++

Gooifies.

[face_love] !!!!

RX_Sith likes this.
  17. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Spock tends to Nyota as the precious flower that she is as their love blooms bountifully. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Roses; Amanda and Sarek were lovers of roses and it is so fitting for Uhura too

Jade_eyes likes this.
  19. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    That's so sweet of her!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  20. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Simple and lovely [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  21. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    That was a beautiful gesture on her part, and his words were just as lovely to read. Very, very sweet! [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hazel earlybird-obi-wan

Mira_Jade

RX_Sith -- you inspired this. Your feisty Nyota ... I just love!!!!! her to bits!!!

[:D] [:D]

~~~~~~

Tie-in to the last installment of RX's riveting fic. =D=

*******~~~~

Audrey

When Nyota stormed off, I frowned. I knew the gut-churning sense of loss, of fear. I had felt it when word hadn't come from my Father on his last fateful mission. I knew it when my bondmate was lost, although that had been accompanied by a literal rent in our bond. Thankfully, she hadn't felt that, or I would have.

But her fierce, reflexive fury ... sense of futile outrage: Do something, dammit!!!! This I understood.

Being close friends, this increased my empathy even moreso.

Yet, I also knew that the unforeseen had caught even our resourceful, think-on-your-feet, fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants [face_laugh] leader quite off-guard as well. He had several balls to juggle at once in making a decision, and then when the proverbial rug was pulled out from under ... :shock:

I left my position near the turbolift, and I went in search of Nyota, feeling that for at least the next few minutes, my place was with her.

(Picard was there on the command deck, as was Johnson, and I felt they could handle things in my absence.)

"Don't you start!!" She fumed as she caught sight of me in her doorway, which had whooshed open at my approach. "I don't need condescension or a lecture!!"

I chuckled. "You'll get neither from me." I assured.

She sank into the nearest chair. I had never seen those beautiful eyes so haunted. I felt my stomach wrench again. I knelt by her and clasped her hand.

"My sister met her husband in a foodmart. My mother met my dad in a library." She said softly. "It was instant chemistry, emotionally and physically. They hit it off, right away. The humor, the warmth ... if things hadn't sparked, they would have had the first date, and that would have been that. Nice meeting you, let's stay friends." She sighed.

"None of the guys who hung around me did a thing for me. They were smart and funny, but nothing stirred in my soul. I wasn't looking for a life-mate, or even a momentary fling when I fell, heels over head in something so surpassingly transcendently wonderful. Gaila and Miranda teased me and told me what to expect in all seriousness, one from a romantic view, the other from a psychological ... and were they right on all counts! Even now, I wouldn't choose any differently. Does that make me ... crazy?" She hazarded a laugh.

I laughed, squeezing her hand. "No, very, very smart. I, too, could have told you. The empathic, telepathic bond -- it is something that cannot be described or paralleled. And it isn't something to give up or deny for its sheer miraculousness."

"It just ... grew and blossomed. Seemingly on its own." She breathed, in wonder.

I smiled. "Sounds like destiny, to me."

"Of the sweetest kind. My heart sings, my soul soars, and as for what happens physically ..."

Our eyes held with laughter and understanding.

I grinned.

"I feel like more than half of me would be lost if he were taken from me." She whispered.

I squeezed her hand again. "I was fortunate enough to find love again." I answered. "It is a blessing and one I rejoice in. I know that if I suffered such a loss now, I'd not be any good for anything or anyone for quite the long while. So, I won't make empty promises or shower you with cliches, but I will ... be there to do whatever is needed practically to see that doesn't happen ..."

"And to be the wind beneath my wings if it does." She sighed, her voice full of gratitude. "You are as invaluable and strengthening as my own sister would be if she were here."

+++++

Yum!!!

Loved that!!

@};-
    O:)

RX_Sith likes this.
  23. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I don't even want to imagine the terrible feeling of having one's loved one in danger.

Great way to capture Nyota's feelings on the horrid situation. =D=

24. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Whew! That was an emotional punch in the gut. In the best possible way. =D=

I am so glad that Nyota had Audrey here - it is an awful conversation to have, but it was very real and very full of warmth. I'm glad Nyota has such a friend as her to lean on, and vice versa. This was a wonderful character piece, as always. [face_love]

[:D]

Jade_eyes and RX_Sith like this.
  25. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    At least Nyota has some great support for the ripping feelings that she is currently going through. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.