main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009 & Beyond] An Abiding Treasure. New Post: June 17!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Sep 22, 2012.

1. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Politics and there usual corruption are at least being handled by someone who at least wants to fix the problems versus stonewalling. [:D] As to her response that she would have married him anyway, it's that simple and instant reaction that makes them such an adorable couple.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    RX_Sith

Hazel

earlybird-obi-wan

Mira_Jade

Master_Jaina1011 -- thanks for your review. [:D]

~~~~~~~

Said I loved You

Nyota

I shudder with chagrin at some of the assinine things I said: not at the emotion behind the words, but how they were expressed. Thankfully, my love never let me get away with it.

He was about to debark on another assignment fraught with what I would consider reckless or deck-stacked-in-the-risk department. I admired his professionalism and dedication and knew he and others could pull off a resourceful seemingly miraculous edge-of-seat save at the last split second. But sometimes, it seemed they were tempting fate. I usually was able to muster up courage and a confident smile, but this time, I couldn't.

There were just too many unpredictables, more than the usual 2 score and more.

"Why does it have to be you?! You don't ever consider me at all in these things! Why did you even bother choosing me at all I'd like to know; you'd be better off with no one to answer to, it appears!"

His eyes grew dark with a myriad sentiments. "Is that how you feel, truly? That I ..."

"Oh!" I exclaimed, barricading him away, "Don't try to reason with me on this! I've held off saying anything on other occasions, but this time ..."

I spun on my heel, but he seized my wrist. "Is this really how you want to leave things between us, Nyota?"

I collapsed against him and clung fast. "No ... no. I need you. So much!"

He cupped my chin and sent me this tender avowal now that my barriers were lowered: /I love you. Please never question that or your necessity to me./

"I don't, really." I breathed. "There would be just such a yawning abyss for me without you."

We clung together for long moments until departure time.

Spock

After my very uniquely special gift to my betrothed of a ride on a Queen dragon, we retired for the night.

Nyota's mind was awhirl with the joys and wonders of the day past. I forbore from indulging in any amorous overtures. I believed she would welcome the respite from a full, eventful day.

We lay embraced and drifted to sleep.

I recalled a time when I had found her in tears going over mementos.

"These are bittersweet tears," She had explained. "I was thinking of Gaila; more sweet than bitter, I assure you ..." She had proffered a smile.

I had not known whether to offer solace or something different. She caught this and smiled. "Darling, just be with me, okay?"

It astonished me how accepting and grateful she invariably was for aught I gave to her. It made giving to her its own reward. I knew I was enriched for having her.

Thus, I now began puzzling out the logistics of an earlier-than-planned joining.

As I thought of these things, my hands stroked along her back and down to her hip and along her thigh, and then up to her waist.

She stirred.

"Good morning." Her voice was sleepy but happy for my caresses.

"I refrained last evening." I confessed.

"You could have persuaded me." She winked. "So, let's just make up for lost time, then!" Her eyes glowed.

Our bond reciprocally intensified our emotional and physical joinings, but this time, I initiated an overt meld first.

It was something I wished to gift her with.

"That was beyond magnificent. Thank you, love."

I spoke to her over breakfast of my thoughts regarding an earlier joining.

Nyota laughed. "So much to set in motion..."

"If you'd rather not ..." I teased.

"I was more than willing to wait if I had to ... but since you insist." She tackle-hugged me and whispered this refrain between kisses: "I said I loved you but I was wrong. Love could never, ever feel so strong."

+++++

Melty melt!

:adore: :adore:

earlybird-obi-wan and RX_Sith like this.
  3. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Love burns deeply within both of them so much that nothing can extinguish it. [:D]

4. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Melted here! [face_love]

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    So sweet and with Vulcans, they remember everything;)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    RX_Sith Hazel earlybird-obi-wan
    Nice Perks

Perks to working in a cohesive group ... as even my love has admitted to is the trust and interdependence. You see each other at your best and worst, stand by and behind one another through the highs and lows...

We rejoice that our life choices have brought us this chance to be enriched by our extended family. And it has also given us the chance to deepen our love for each other and make it a multifaceted treasure.

I commented on this at one point and he teased by saying: "Yes, there is that, of course."

Then he seized me and we shared kisses, as he indulged in tickling me.

This particular act never failed to get me laughing, and it also always got me to cling faster than ever. Not that I need much of a reason ... besides the obvious. My pookie bear is reason enough.

++++++

7. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    More special moments to make them even closer. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  8. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Spock knows how to make Nyota melt. ;)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Spock is delicious and tickling[face_laugh]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Delicious -- with hot fudge [face_mischief] =P~ Yumsy!! LOL [:D] And Hazel, the author melts as well [face_love] [face_love]

11. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Said I Loved You: Ouch, those were some harsh words at the beginning there. While they are understandable, such a relationship through peril and one edge of your seat adventure has to be hard at times. :( I liked the continuation with her grief over Gaila falling in the line of duty - and the earlier than expected joining! The sweet moments like that make up for every uncertain one. [face_love]

Nice Perks: Such a lovely and sweet reflection! Very, very nice. [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  12. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Perks indeed :D

Jade_eyes likes this.
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    AN: The story referred to is "A Mother's Love" by hlc88; it is an amazing Saga AU. =D=

~~~~~~

Soft & Warm Moments

Our embrace, like the moonlight, was soft and warm; we were bathed in its radiance.

I laughed as I recollected: "My Mum still has my baby shoes in her keepsakes. And my first ever school primer. Did your mom indulge in such things?"

"Yes, although perhaps not as overtly as yours." The tone and his sense was fondly teasing.

I grinned, not feeling any hesitancy in sharing and receiving such confidings.

I sighed, moving closer. "In a novel I read long ago, a friendship-bond literally saved a guy's life in one instance and his sanity in the other. I want to have our bond be that strong, that no one can sever it, or hurt one or the other of us through it. ... Like being able to barricade against unwanted intrusions."

"This skill you mention is available only to life-long, trained adepts. As it is, our connection is strong, only going to become even more so; only death can sever it."

I was reassured by that latter detail. "When I wrote your Poppa last, I confided that I wished I could soothe away that last abrupt sundering you felt with your mom; I know that you have gentler memories, but that has to be ... unspeakably hard not to color the rest." I trailed off and winked. "You know I've been writing to him, quite a lot?"

His glance was lovingly tender, as caressing as his oh-so-welcome touches. "I knew you had started, but didn't know you were continuing. You are quite ... amazing."

"I try." I grinned.

We spoke of other things, and I recalled another happy time when he and I had shared an ice cream sundae with hot fudge and whipped cream. The cool treat and our warm kisses had been quite the delight on that occasion.

I resolved then and there to order up chocolate chip waffles with whipped cream for breakfast, to share between us. I was eagerly anticipating this, when he proceeded to make me forget aught else, very pleasantly ...

:D ^:)^

+++++

Tags: :) [:D]

RX_Sith -- Hazel -- earlybird-obi-wan -- Mira_Jade

RX_Sith likes this.
  14. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    A complete communion :) - lovely! [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love that about the baby-shoes. And the sweets for breakfast [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  16. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Aww, what a sweet viggie, as always. [face_love] I love the Ny/Sarek relationship deepening with their letters, and the sharing of memories was very sweet. [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  17. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Very sweet and emotional memories are truly a great part of their relationship of sweetness. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  18. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    "My Mum still has my baby shoes in her keepsakes. And my first ever school primer. Did your mom indulge in such things?"

"Yes, although perhaps not as overtly as yours."

Aww! [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Tags: Hazel earlybird-obi-wan RX_Sith Mira_Jade ... :) @};-

A Bromancy Moment

Jim

I'm always open to skirting the edges and/or pushing the boundaries of the Prime Directive. Spock is always there to point out how we need to stay within the parameters or perimeter; McCoy, in sharp contrast, is ready to chuck it out the airlock if it would help whomever we're there to assist.

So when Spock covered my afterburners with Admiral Nogura again, I was pleasantly surprised.

Uhura and Audrey were inspecting Yolette's newest hybrids as he and I talked privately across the aisle.

"Your unorthodox methods led (and often do result in) a desirable outcome."

"Your loyalty is appreciated, in any event." I grinned.

His dark eyes sparkled with what I knew to be inner amusement.

"I know I shouldn't pay too much attention to such things, but I noticed my mother's name linked with Pike's in the HoloWeb. I asked her about it after our latest stopover at DS2. She didn't deny the rumors. I gave it some thought, and I must confess I'm happy for her. I don't leave such things unsaid, like 'I love you'. There was a time I might, but I've learned not to."

"My mother knew that such overt and verbal expressions would not be the norm at all, but we shared a filial-type connection; among other things I have learned from Nyota is that such expressions are a gift, as much to the one who declares it as the one who hears."

I relished such confidences; I knew it was a privilege to receive such.

Now, I chuckled. "She is a great teacher." I winked. "And she cannot keep her eyes from you. Go on, enjoy yourself."

"I believe each of us will have a pleasant time of it." Was the reply.

I laughed again, and then went to join my own lovely lady for a stroll among the blooms.

~~***

My Beautiful Love

Nyota

He scoops you up and you mold yourselves together as soon as the doors slide closed, snuggling tightly on the overstuffed floor pillows.

"Jim said I was to enjoy myself with you, Nyota."

You laugh on a husky purr. "Really? Well, let's not disappoint."

A few long, warm kisses later, with the lighting dimmed and the soft strains of an acoustic guitar & piano in the background, you murmur, with lovingly glowing eyes:

"When I think that any version of reality has me without you, I am utterly astonished. To know you is to love you, and I do ... my beautiful, beautiful love!"

"I believe I was distracting you earlier from your perusal of the hybrids." He wryly observes, tangling a hand through your dark cascade.

You grin. "Yes, it's a wonder I get anything done with you around; let's just say, I've perfected the talent out of necessity."

"Ashal-veh, you are a haven and constant delight." Is the tender reply, as your caresses tenderly commingle.

You continue thenceforth, adoringly, at leisure, and without further need of words.

+++++

Num-tum gooification! :D [face_love] !!!

RX_Sith likes this.
  20. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Getting down to romantic interludes definitely brings more love and affection into their shared moments together. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  21. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    Awww... I love the Jim/Spock bromance. And yes Spock will always have Jim's back. They learn so much from each other.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Jim skirting the edges. Yes that led to the banter with Spock and McCoy. (even in the old series)
    And it leads now to romance[:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  23. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Strong bonds both in friendship as in romance. :)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  24. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Comradeship in a word defined - whether as friends or romantic partners. :) This was another lovely glimpse into our heroes lives. [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Like Diamonds in the Sky

"I thought Jim would give that slimy, slithering snake what for. But he's quite the diplomat; he could charm the birds out of the trees." Nyota smiled.

"A peaceful solution was finally reached."

"Mmm-hmm. But neither side seemed willing to budge for so long!" Nyota frowned.

You reached to stroke the frown away. The silver-soft beams of moonlight caught the glow of her shining eyes.

Your hand rested on her shoulder and then ran lazily down her back, her warm, satiny feel more pleasing than the silken, striking backless evening gown she wore.

Her breath caught at the touch. "I was having such a time with the language before we arrived, it made me worried for the outcome of the talks. And then you had to take my mind off of it in that irresistibly delicious way you have." Her voice was tender, and there was a thrill of laughter in its musical tones.

"Love, I was merely helping you relax."

Now she did laugh.

You still are amazed at how readily and unabashedly you can stir her desire and bring her delight to the optimal degree: physically and emotionally.

She grinned. "Yes, indeed." She whispered. "Shall we leave, my sweetest heart?"

You agreed by clasping her hand tightly and leading her from the balcony.

Later, her sense hummed across your connection; your love is irridescent like diamonds in the sky.

"I love you. Always! And ever." She whispered.

"And I treasure you."

You shared, then, a lingering kiss of devotion.

+++++++

[face_love]

Mira_Jade Hazel earlybird-obi-wan RX_Sith