main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009 & Beyond] An Abiding Treasure. New Post: June 17!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Sep 22, 2012.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    love the beach and the cetaceans in your mushy viggie

Jade_eyes likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    The falgans ;) and dolphins are what's behind that :) [:D]

3. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    More wonderful moments... :) [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  4. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    A great passionate evening at the beach helps in getting Spock's love for Nyota displayed as the captive beauty that she is to even his emotional constraints. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    RX -- YUMMMMMMMMM! And this is a fact!!!!! She deserves to be the one to awaken ;) that in my angel boy. [face_love] [face_love] ^:)^ !!!!!!!!!!

6. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Aww, that was so sweet to read. I especially loved the beach scene. Very loving, very passionate. [face_love]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Mira That was my favorite too. And loving and passionate, them in two words ^:)^ and the tone I was going for. [face_dancing]

_______

I thought the trailer might kill my muse, but sheesh, thankfully, it didn't. I got two posts, of vastly different moods. I'll post them one after the other so the ambience won't get all tangled. LOL

~~~~

Easing my Load In Many Ways

Yolette, Sulu, and Jim were stuck behind a large jamming field and I had to try to unscramble it. It was generated by interference from a solar array being reconfigured after the lingering effects of a solar flare. The team was engaged in a blend of technical and diplomatic aid.

Spock told me succinctly, sensing my worry to remain focused and that he was sure I could handle the difficulty and bring it to a satisfactory resolution.

I could sense his confidence through our bond and in his nonverbal cues, sensed only by me, in the subtle tone of his voice and gentle shine to his glance.

But a vestige of guilt from an earlier time made me instantly defensive. "I'm doing the best I can!" I replied.

Then I sighed and sent a silent apology to him. I, indeed, worked out the knots in a handful of moments and contact was reestablished.

When he and I were alone again, he reached out a hand to draw me close, and I melted into him, as I had wanted to do long ago but wasn't in a position to.

My sister had been battling a difficult phase in her pregnancy which thankfully passed, but my worry was tangible. I wanted nothing but to be at her side!

Sherralyn and Gaila gave me verbal comfort, while Spock gave me just the warmth of empathy, as he let me talk, and he listened. How I wanted to just be held by him, but we were at the feeling but not avowing yet stage.

Now, as I recalled that time, I was ineffably grateful to be in a position to be held and soothed. It was my right and privilege.

"You must let all of that go, love." He breathed in my ear, then commenced kissing down from there along my neck and throat to my lips.

"Hmmm. You make it easier, you really do. I promised a swim with Janice, but I am no longer ...." I laughed. "Quite in the mood for that pastime."

Our glance held adoringly.

"Yes, I can tell."

"It's your fault!" I replied, and we exchanged a passionate kiss, as I drew him to the sofa, where we sprawled in a locked embrace and continued with our ever-warming cuddles.

++++

More next. LOL [face_love]

earlybird-obi-wan and RX_Sith like this.
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    A Sign of Approval

After Jim and Audrey started sending signals to each other not so overtly of a burgeoning interest, I at first felt twinges for Christine. But as I got to know Audrey, I sensed how right, how perfect, she was for him, and vice versa.

So, to show I approved, I bought a bottle of very expensive wine while we were groundside and I had a few spare moments. I wrapped it with a bow and handed it to her with a wink.

"Something nice to share and accentuate the mood after dinner."

She laughed.

The next morning, he gave me a very emphatic "thanks!!" wink and she swiveled her hips in an "I had myself some kinda great time" message.

[face_rofl]

[face_mischief]

Loosened things up and warmed them up, too, I would guess.

;)

++++++

Woot! Buya! [face_laugh]

RX_Sith

Hazel

earlybird-obi-wan

Master_Jaina1011 -- from whom I borrowed Audrey, though she feels canonish to me @};- Always has.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    RX_Sith likes this.
  9. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Nyota and Spock are definitely made for each other. [:D] The trailer has caused me lots of trepidation with how "Dark" it looks.

I didn't like Scotty comforting Nyota in it one bit and then TWOK reference is just too fast and too soon if it's Spock and Kirk in that scene. The needs of the many may outweigh the needs of the few, but if they "kill" either Spock in the movie (and I'm inclined to thinking that Spock Prime is the likely one) then that means just more of a push for Spock to quit Starfleet for Vulcan's sake.

10. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    Awwww... I love the Nyota worrying in the first post. And you know you are more than welcome to borrow Audrey. That's the only thing that is gonna be weird in the new movie is not seeing her!

Maybe the trailer will kick my Star Trek muse into gear

Jade_eyes likes this.
  11. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Very nice contrast! I, of course, loved the second best :p

Jade_eyes likes this.
  12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Very nice Nyota and Spock should be together always. And the same is for Audrey and Kirk

Jade_eyes likes this.
  13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    These couples are awesome. I can no longer picture ST without them. :)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Tagging

RX_Sith

earlybird-obi-wan

Mira_Jade

Hazel

[:D] [:D]

**~~~

Author Note: This quote is from Alexis_Wingstar's A Family In Exile. It is reputedly the original Jedi code. =D= :)

"Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion,
    yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony." :cool:

~~~~~~~~

Something Utterly Sacrosanct

Nyota: Excerpt from a Letter to Home

Mum, I don't mind telling you that since the Vulcan commemoration three weeks ago I've been thinking of loved ones who have passed, particularly Grammie, who would love my darling to distraction and be ever so happy for me. I was looking at the sampler she gave me with the verse stitched in. It reads in part: "Love is stronger than pride; exclusive devotion is its firm foundation." How true that is! :D :)

Spock

During a brief stopover at DS3, the inertial dampeners went offline briefly.

You, Nyota, and Chekov were walking down one of the corridors when this happened. Nyota was carrying a cup of hot chocolate.

To keep this from spilling on her, you reached to steady her at the same time Chekov did.

Her eyes flashed a thank you to you as she laughed. "Can't spill this precious liquid." She winked.

When the walkway steadied, you let go of her, but Chekov asked, "You sure you're alright, Lieutenant?"

There was a flirting edge to his tone, almost, as if he regretted the need to let go of her.

Nyota gave him a cool glance. "Yes, thank you."

Later, when you were alone, Nyota grimaced. "Christine told me what that was all about, earlier. When Scott and McCoy were wasted on brandy, they took wagers on if Hikaru or Chekov could flirt with me and get me to even reciprocate verbally. McCoy knew it was a hopeless thing, but Scott seems to be of the other line of thought, that you and I are ..." She broke off and laughed. "That you are what Miranda would call uninspiring." She laughed again. "If they only knew, although I'm not going to enlighten them."

"I'm surprised Scott didn't have a try at you himself." You replied, stroking up her back slowly.

She gave a peal of uninhibited laughter. "Too much like being kissed by a Wookiee, my darling!"

Her lips fastened on yours, ending all further talk.

After you had loved her "to distraction", as she called it, she gave your ear a happy nip. "They're welcome to their nonsensical delusions." She grinned.

Closer to morning

You thought of a conversation you had had recently when meeting a school friend of yours again.

He had speculated that he had considered that you would eventually join the Kolinahr discpline, but you had then revealed your soul-bond with Nyota, which pleased him.

"He gave me a plaque which shows the true and uncorrupted tenets of Surak, as they should be embraced, as a bonding gift to you." You concluded.

"Oh, how thoughtful! Let me see it." Her eyes glowed.

You went to retrieve it. It read as follows,

"Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion,
    yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony."

"That is beautiful." She breathed. "And so true."

When you lay entwined again, she murmured with a shudder, "If you had taken that path at any point, you would be completely lost to me, now!"

You caressed her softly. "That is not something that bears thinking of, my own, and was beyond question after we met."

As she reciprocated your tenderest kisses and warmest touches, her joy of you was evident across your bond, echoed in her happy sighs.

You clung together in the gentle aftermath.

"You have brought something utterly sacrosanct to me, Nyota." You murmured as an assurance and unswerving promise: "This which we share between us; I shall cherish it, and you, until my last breath."

++++++

D'awwoon!

Squee!!! Out! Loud!!!

^:)^

^:)^

[face_dancing]

RX_Sith likes this.
  15. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    A very beautiful display of affection is always good towards keeping their love ignited and timeless. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love the Wookiee and the quotes. A very sweet post with all the flirting men. Chekov, Sulu, Kirk, Scotty:p Spock is Uhura's man

Jade_eyes likes this.
  17. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    So lovely! [face_love] And the quote really fits with the scene.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  18. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    I love the letter home! And aww , Chekov is adorable :D

Jade_eyes likes this.
  19. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Ha haa, poor Chekov. The kid is stumbling over something that is body and soul. I loved the quote and the moment between them. Very beautiful. [face_love]=D=

Jade_eyes likes this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hazel
    earlybird-obi-wan

RX_Sith

A Glimpse of a Road Not Taken

“I had a talk with the editor of the Journal of Psychohistory who wanted me to do an article on how recent events impacted individiuals and their sense of loss and how hard it was to feel able to re-invent a home niche or sense of family.“

“I took a tour of the redesigned Vulcan Science Academy. It was quite … the experience. I met several I could now be considering colleagues and living a life of discoveries and incidences of smaller scope and not as varied.”

“To say the least! And you’d be with someone else …”

“Yes, because I would never have left home and you also would be tied to another, and naturally it would not seem strange to either one of us for that very reason.”

“And if we met under those circumstances, you’d introduce me to your bondmate with never a qualm and I would not feel the slightest sense of What is this! I am sure we would both find happiness of a sort and degree, never realizing we could have had more ..."

I shivered with aversion as we finished this exchange and felt an inner: Ooh! Ack! which transferred clearly across to my darling as we sipped Earl Grey tea.

"Hmmm. Not something that I like to consider even in the abstract." He admitted.

"Phew! Neither do I!!!"

His eyes told me he thought I was lovely even in my casual wear of warm pastels. He reached a hand to trace reverently along my cheek.

"All my future paths whatever they may involve need to include you, love."

"This is so for me also, my own."

Our several long, slow kisses and warmly tender caresses made the foray into what-if slip away from even the barest whisper of a thought.

++++

[face_love] :)

RX_Sith likes this.
  21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes it could have ended different for Spock, becoming the husband of T'Pring=P~

Jade_eyes likes this.
  22. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    No point in lingering on what-ifs when reality is that wonderful :D ;)

NYCitygurl and Jade_eyes like this.
  23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yes, oh yes. Raptures! I like writing about them appreciating and basking in the difference. ^:)^

24. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Very sweet!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  25. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Exquisite loveliness that belongs eternally to them to live long and prosper. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.