main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI Star Wars Action Figures

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by sbarkema, Oct 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sbarkema

sbarkema Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2004
    General Grevious (four sabers) #9 definitely has four arms, though I don't know if they really combine well into two arms. The deluxe Grevious may be a bit nicer, though it comes with a stupid grappling hook accessory.

Anyone know if the AT-RT is out yet or when it's coming out? I'm looking forward to see how well it actually walks.

2. Jaareth

Jaareth Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2004
    yup i found him today at kaybtoy in rivertown mall....hes pretty cool...no cloak though....wonder why?

3. jabba974

jabba974 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 17, 2004
    Here's the list with numbers that I picked up sat...

#2 Anakin
    #3 Yoda
    #4 Superbattle droid
    #8 Grievous's body guard
    #9 General Grievous
    #11 Darth Vader
    #22 Kit Fisto

Target exclusive Darth Vader
    12" General Grievous

plus Star Wars chess set, I wanted to get SW risk, but I figured I spent enough money...

But I still want the AT-RT...

4. S_Apprentice

S_Apprentice Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2004
    I got The Anakin Unleashed, Obi-Wan Unleashed and Grievuos Unleashed from Toynk.com yesterday and picked up the Clone Wars Risk earlier this week. I'm not such a big collector of the 3" figures anymore.

I prefer the Unleashed line, since I only ever displayed the 3" ones anyway. I may pick up 1 or 2 that really stick out to me

Once you open the Risk the side of the box says "Coming in 2006 Star Wars Risk Saga Edition".

To anyone who has the Chess Set... How sturdy are the pieces? And what do you think of the set overall? I've been contemplating buying one myself

5. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    The chess set feels heavy, but the pieces are made of plastic, I think mine was made recently, because the paint didn't seem dry yet...

Also, I was on ebay and those Target exclusive Vader's were selling for $150.00!!!! Wish I would have got more!!

6. Jaareth

Feb 23, 2004
    well i didnt know if you guys would be interested in this sort of thing...but my hobby with the figures is customization...i remake figures into new ones with pieces and such from other figures/toys.

Heres two of my favorites....jaareth(my alter ego) and Wedyli..my jedi from the star wars galaxies game :p

http://www.geocities.com/kefremthemagus/JaarethNoanebb.html?1082129726406

clik the figure link to check them out :)

7. skywalker_ranch

skywalker_ranch Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2005
    Hey I found the AT-RT at ToysRus in Muskegon for 14.99.

8. Jaareth

Feb 23, 2004

my latest custom...wedyli my toon from star wars galaxies on his varactyl(barring of course this cu dont nerf me to the point cancellation :( )

http://www.geocities.com/kefremthemagus/50stpage1.html?1114319640781

9. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    I say a couple of the at-rt's down at c3, but the package was damaged, and they still wanted $40 for them, so I decided to wait.

But I did pick up 4 of the c3 Vader's(ha ha ha ha, to all who didn't go!!)
    And I also passed up a couple of red royal gaurds, which I should have got.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.